cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Win a $100 Amazon gift card with our More is Merrier Community contest!

I will shopping for gifts for friends and family

Highlighted

With all of our every day busy lives, Xmas provides a chance for love ones to get together and just to be with one another to show and share our love. 

Also to remind us how fortunate we are for the things we have and just as important to help those that are less forturnate than ourselves. 

Remind your kids, Xmas is about giving, not receiving....pass this message on, so we don't lose sight of what makes each one of us special.   

Oh yeah, of course snow ball fights are the best this time of year 🐵   

Happy Holidays to all.

Highlighted

Sledding with my best friend...carla had to be the first to the bottom of the hill.Cowboy hill...gotta make it thru the fence posts or bail.Cowboy hill...gotta make it thru the fence posts or bail.

Vacation - merrier time with family and friends !

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My favorite things about the holiday season is being that one guy who always sings Christmas carols, giving gifts to friends family and also less fortunate people, and of course Grandma's cooking. 💙

Highlighted

Turkey...turkey smell of Turkey roasting...turkey Turkey dance while waiting....turkey Turkey skin 

....turkey wings....turkey drumsticks....dark turkey meat....white turkey meat....turkey gravy...turkey  leftovers...turkey broth....anything turkey....i love turkey...gobble gobble gobble....turkey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Merry Christmas! When's the turkey done?Merry Christmas! When's the turkey done?

Highlighted

My favourite part of the holiday season is spending time with family and friends. And don't forget getting up early to get the best leftovers before while the rest of the family is sound asleep. 

Highlighted

My favorite part about the holidays is to go on vacations! Going to the warmer parts of the US is amazing and the trip gets even better with Public Mobile's US roaming addons which allows me to share my trip with my friends and stay in touch with my loved ones. 

Highlighted

My time to relax with friends and family

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

My favorite part of the holidays is definitely watching Christmas movies with the family! 

Thank you public mobile, best carrier ever! I should have switched earlier!