cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Win a $100 Amazon gift card with our More is Merrier Community contest!

My favourite part of the Christmas holidays is being able to watch my friends and family open the gifts I had bought for them. I love thinking of meaningful/thoughtful/sweet gifts that they would enjoy, so seeing their reactions is exciting to me 🙂 

Highlighted

I always look forward to making Oli Bollen (a yummy Dutch dessert) with my Oma around Christmas every year. It's a tradition for her and I, and I treasure that quality time with her every Christmas!!

Highlighted

We try to make each day of December a little bit special with holiday activities and treats in our advent calendar. Activities might include writing a letter to Santa, making a gift for someone, or making egg nog pancakes for breakfast!

Highlighted

My favorite part of this time of the year is family. Although life can get busy during the year you can almost always count on seeing them on the holidays. I do not have the type of family that gets together for family gathers often so it makes this more special to me. It is the only time of year where people can put aside their differences and respect traditions. Not that the food is bad ofcourse. My mother makes a homemade stuffing like no other. And no one is like my mother. 

Happy holidays everyone from this public mobile happy customer to the rest of the public mobile family.

Highlighted

Time spent with friends and family! 

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Time to enjoy friends, family and the snowy outdoors!

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

favorite part of holiday season is the time off work and time with friends and family

Highlighted

Snow, rest, time outdoors

Highlighted

A warm wood burning fireplace, and a big glass of wine.

Highlighted

Enjoying life with my family and friends and taking some time off just to relax by going ice skating or just watching a movie with loved ones!