cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Win a $100 Amazon gift card with our More is Merrier Community contest!

Favorite part of the holiday season is catching up with family and friends.  Wishing everyone a wonderful holiday season!

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My favourite part of the holiday season is to spend time with my love one and be able to use the free data and air time to communicate with friends overseas...

Highlighted

My favorite part of the holiday season is that I can enjoy the time off and spend more time with my loving family and friends. And go shopping of course!

Highlighted

Too many things I love to pick one favorite!

-sipping eggnog by a fire

-holiday feasts

-watching the kids open presents

-**bleep** fights

Highlighted

Favourite part of the season is being home with family. I enjoy it a lot more since going away. The food isn't bad either 😋 nothing like Christmas chocolate, dessert, cookies, and the whole big Christmas meal!

Highlighted

I love the lights, a fresh tree, the cheese, cracker and wine nights, graham cracker houses, nanaimo bars, the jovial carefree family mood.

Most of all it's the feeling.. Peace, anticipation and joy. I love making gifts for family, especially my Mom. Though we are getting older she always reacts with such delight at what I've made for her, it's always just what she needed and I get updates on how said wool scarf or hat is a lifesaver in her northern climate. Its a season that radiates happy feelings all throughout the year.

Highlighted

Friends & Family!

Highlighted

I love seeing the joy of my kids on Christmas morning opening their gifts and spending time together.

Highlighted
Oracle

My favorite part of the holidays is the time off from work. I will be able to spend some more time with my niece, nephew and all other family members. To top it of, i will be looking forward to the boxing day sale.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Highlighted

We love to put up the Christmas tree, watch old Christmas movies and bake cookies!