cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: CONTEST NOW CLOSED. WIN A YEAR OF SERVICE by sharing what you love with #PublicMobilePDA by Nov

Congrats, Congrats, Congrats!

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: CONTEST NOW CLOSED. WIN A YEAR OF SERVICE by sharing what you love with #PublicMobilePDA by Nov

Congratulations to the lucky winners! Enjoy your free year (or more?) of service!

Re: WIN A YEAR OF SERVICE by sharing what you love with #PublicMobilePDA by Nov 22!

@fairchse wrote:

A7C47D2A-7AA1-4F52-8CD2-D54804A4B1EA.jpegA beautiful fall day by the ocean in Nova Scotia!!!

AEEF9B26-A65E-4F97-9374-8376E91E83C2.jpeg

@fairchse  Photos worthy of the big win!  I may live on the opposite coast now but my birth province is just as beautiful. Enjoy your prize!

Re: WIN A YEAR OF SERVICE by sharing what you love with #PublicMobilePDA by Nov 22!

@fairchse  Looks like this your official entry....and as a cat owner I can totally relate. Congrats!

@fairchse wrote:

8C7E1E11-9B12-412A-86CF-AA77A56FDFB5.jpegSweet dreams ..no worries ... with Public Mobile.I have received verbal  consent from the individual in this picture to share .

#PublicMobilePDA 

@fairchse  Another great photo! Congrats!

@fairchse wrote:

#PublicMobilePDA

76391039-63DB-4065-9713-4A5CDDB46239.jpegCockadoodledoooo!! Time to wake up to a better provider!!!

Leave it to PM to come up with an original contest, kinda like the PM service too. Very original only to be copied by others but still not as good as PM.

Congrats to the winners.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congrats to all winners!

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Do we know who won yet? Anyway whoever you are congratulation.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you !

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

That’s my son and our orange cat Titan