cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: WIN A YEAR OF SERVICE by sharing what you love with #PublicMobilePDA by Nov 22!

I like Public Mobile

and moderators for helping people.

A nice and mostly unknown alternative service.

Thank you. 

Highlighted

Re: WIN A YEAR OF SERVICE by sharing what you love with #PublicMobilePDA by Nov 22!

703F8DA8-6202-4C53-80E7-3E44141D9A0E.jpeg

Highlighted

Sweet dreams ..no worries ... with Public Mobile.Sweet dreams ..no worries ... with Public Mobile.I have received verbal  consent from the individual in this picture to share .

#PublicMobilePDA 

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am new to Public Mobile and it was a guest from Taiwan that got me interested. I have already saved money and have better coverage. 

#PublicMobilePDA

Highlighted

#PublicMobilePDA

I love Public Mobile because I can text as much as I want and receive FREE incoming calls. Not to mention the rewards that can literally lower your bills to $0-yes zero dollars/mo. I even created my own text emoji to celebrate! Go Public Mobile!!!Go Public Mobile!!!

Highlighted

#PublicMobilePDA

I love public mobile because their plans allow me to stay connected with all my family at reasonable rates.

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Love Public Mobile as it encourages public contributions and solves our public concerns with public wisdom 🙂 !

#PublicMobilePDA

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I got this DM on twitter.

Public Mobile

Congratulations! Your message qualifies for our billboard takeover. Head over to publicmobile.ca to claim your special offer using promo code: Redacted. This promo code can get you a one-time bonus 2GB add-on on any plans over $25 when activating. This is valid until November 30th. We will follow up on November 23rd with a photo of your message in case you missed it!

Anybody want to explain that part? Is it a newcomer promo or can I claim the code on my existing account?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I switched to Public Mobile 3 months ago and I'm still super excited about it! I was happy just to get more for the same price but with all the various rewards I'm actually paying less! I feel appreciated as a customer and I'm happy to be part of such a positive community! #PublicMobilePDA