cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: WIN A YEAR OF SERVICE by sharing what you love with #PublicMobilePDA by Nov 22!

https://twitter.com/Trideja/status/1197021650820091905?s=20

"Dumped Rogers Wireless after 15 years for

@PublicMobile - way better coverage in Sask, and less than 1/2 the price! #PublicMobilePDA "

Seriously.. Rogers wants $70/mo to renew with  their cheapest plan now? Enough is enough. Glad I found PM.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: WIN A YEAR OF SERVICE by sharing what you love with #PublicMobilePDA by Nov 22!

I didnt read the rules but I love PM for their rewards

loyalty

autopay

friends referrals

community participation.

Awesome and the way to go in the new age.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@pkaraa  Its important that whatever you post in order to enter you must 

hashtag public mobilePDA ....whatever you post, a picture, a smiley face, a poem...whatever just hashtag the way it appears in the title....then it becomes an official entry.

kz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I love the deal i have with public mobile

#PublicMobilePDA

Love Public Mobile - you've saved me a ton of money these past few years!  Great idea to share what we love promotion...right now, I am loving my new haircut and all the gray that goes with it!

#PublicMobilePDA

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5ImzxEgdsX/?utm_source=ig_web_options_share_sheet

I just ported my number from another carrier for the ongoing promotion. The moderators have been really helpful in resolving the issues and answers the questions I have. There is no call center but it works just like having one.

#PublicMobilePDA

#PublicMobilePDA

76391039-63DB-4065-9713-4A5CDDB46239.jpegCockadoodledoooo!! Time to wake up to a better provider!!!

I just joined and I already feel that I'm part of this community of people helping people.  I feel so much better dropping my old telecom giant for my now favourite service!  Booyah!

Mayor / Maire

#PublicMobilePDA

Best price plans with excellent coverage thoughout Canada. Able to reduce bill by earning different rewards.  Whole family with Public mobile.

Highlighted

I love how Public Mobile makes it easy and affordable to stay in touch with friends, whether that's via sms, data, or actual phones calls. Since I've switched to Public Mobile 8 months ago, I've called a lot more and used my phone signficantly more.

#PublicMobilePDA