cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: WIN A YEAR OF SERVICE by sharing what you love with #PublicMobilePDA by Nov 22!

@z10user4 wrote:

@madhi19 wrote:
I got this DM on twitter.

Public Mobile

Congratulations! Your message qualifies for our billboard takeover. Head over to publicmobile.ca to claim your special offer using promo code: Redacted. This promo code can get you a one-time bonus 2GB add-on on any plans over $25 when activating. This is valid until November 30th. We will follow up on November 23rd with a photo of your message in case you missed it!

Anybody want to explain that part? Is it a newcomer promo or can I claim the code on my existing account?

Seriously? You win here but only a new activation can use it?!

Yeah.

@Alan_K @Tiana_V 

Congrats though.

@Alan_K  and @Tiana_V  Seriously?!! Public Mobiles contest rules clearly state you have to be a customer to qualify for the contest. Post or tweet what you love love about Public Mobile and the community?  How many non Public Mobile customers are going to do this? Maybe @Ed404  but even hes looking for a better promo than that especially since @Tiana_V  has hinted around that the black friday one should be intriguingly good. Cmon you can do better than this...which comes across a bit like a slap in the face. At least make it equally beneficial ie. Get 2gb data for the price for the price of 1gb! Customers might actually take you up on that kind of deal.  Half sale and half win /win for the customer

Re: WIN A YEAR OF SERVICE by sharing what you love with #PublicMobilePDA by Nov 22!

@darlicious @z10user4 @madhi19 

I think the issue is there are two contests going on which is confusing matters.

1 - For current customers/community members - Post in this thread for a chance to win a year of service.

2 - For new customers - Post on Twitter or Instagram for a chance to win some data. You're definitely not expected to post about PM. You just post about something positive and then use the hashtag to enter the contest.

I think in both cases they were expecting people to post normal, non-PM related stuff, and were probably hoping for eye-catching pictures and stuff since they are essentially using them as ads. But I personally don't really do social media and PM is the only thing I care to post about anyway so I chose to praise them like many others did.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Well now it's a tad fishy smelling to me here.. because I ALSO qualified for the billboard takeover and got a third different offer. Mine was a free gig of data if I was on a $25 or more plan. Which I'm not and don't plan to be..... But thats another matter. Point is.. different prizes here for different customers??? 🤔😑 anyone got a why for that so I'm not feeling like conspiracy theories are abound

I just went back and read the announcement twice and it vaguely refers to other promos....but it is a little deceptive? More of which concerns me is if I post a pic....which I don't mind them sharing, promoting and/or using. But i don't want to give up ownership of it. Any users have insight on that detail..... @Alan_K  or @Tiana_V  can you offer an opinion? I've been contemplating a perfect post since the contest was announced and have settled on one but i am a little reluctant.

#PublicMobilePDA

Public Mobile is the best because they save me $$$ every month!!!

#PublicMobilePDA

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

#PublicMobilePDA

Two cell line cheaper than one landline.

Public Mobile

@darlicious @madhi19 @z10user4 

This promo code that madhi19 recieved is infact for new customers to use when activating. If you're already a PM customer, the contest on the Community is where you can share a post about something you love (not just PM, although we do appreciate the love Smiley Very Happy ) and be entered for a chance to win a year of service! 

Public Mobile

Hi @THEnewfie! Sorry about the confusion on the promo codes, we've actually changed the offer on those promo codes to now be the 2GB of bonus data for activating customers. The code you got will be valid for this new offer Smiley Happy 

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Tiana_V wrote:

@darlicious @madhi19 @z10user4 

This promo code that madhi19 recieved is infact for new customers to use when activating. If you're already a PM customer, the contest on the Community is where you can share a post about something you love (not just PM, although we do appreciate the love Smiley Very Happy ) and be entered for a chance to win a year of service! 

Well that clear out the air so to speak...

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

34F935B7-200E-42B3-A092-19CFDFE74BE8.jpeg

With #PublicMobilePDA I am able to send picture messages to my family and friends of this handsome little man. Since my family and friends don't get to see him often. I have referred PM to 3 family members and they love them. Plans are cheap and very affordable. The data is just crazy outrageously cheap. I love everything about PM