cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Three Cheers for Bargains! It’s Thrift Shop Day!

The best and worst thing that I ever got at a thrift store was an amazing pair of fluevog unisex boots that were in my sons size and both my daughter and I wished they were in our size. 

The worst part is that my sons not so adventurous and wouldn’t wear them so sad 

Sesame Street vinyl record.  Gifted this; Niece loves it, but drives the parents crazy Smiley Happy

Public Mobile

Loving the stories everyone! Smiley Happy 1 day left until the end of the contest - get those responses in!

I found a VHS copy of Phanton of the Opera it was like 25 cents!

$15 for a leather barstool at value village!

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Found a nice little foot stool for about $10 - repainted the wood and reupholstered the cushion and it's been a permanent piece of furniture ever since (currently in the front hall!).

My best find was 30 bluray movies for $10 which I donated to the senior lodge where my wife is the Recreation Director.  They were all first rate movies.  That covers Friday night movies for 6 monthsSmiley Very Happy

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

A travel toiletries organizer for $1 - pretty boring, but made a month of travel around Australia so much more easier!

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Retro console controllers!

My best find is a pair of brand new converse sneakers for $5! What a steal eh? Thanks for doing this contest Public Mobile Smiley Happy