cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Pull Out Those Compliments, It’s Say Something Nice Day!

@rbattle62Sorry to hear your troubles.. but as a busines person and knowing there is no stores.. why did you pick Public in the first place?! As a business, cell phone costs is the easiest thing to write off. I just played with the "Build my plan" system.. and can't find $100 plan with Public? Are you with the right provider, ie not Telus etc?

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I would just like to thank everyone here in the community for making it so easy for me since I came here in Dec.with a big shoutout to @computergeek541  for all your knowledgeable comments and solutions

Oracle

@rbattle62 wrote:

Compliments! This is the dumbest system, I cannot fix my number, I need to speak to someone, you cannot, if you have questions you have to rely on message boards, I pay $100 a month for many yrs I expect to be able to fix my problem ASAP! NO STORES! Pubkic providers no nothing but here's your sim and prepaid that's it, I have a simple task I moved and want my number to stay the same but make it so customers call me local not long distance... This is frustrating I can't lose the number I have alot of money invested in my logo and phone number including car wraps, clothing flyers magnets signs I'm so pissed....

What you are requesting is impossible with only 1 number UNLESS you purchase 800 service for your business. ANY number is only local for callers within its calling zone. 

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.
Oracle

@srlawren wrote

william windmills.jpeg

@Luddite where's Ralph?

Guarding my rear but just outside camera range. Robot wink

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I dont know if this will help you but if you were on a carrier with the same tower it is impossible to keep the same number or at least that is what i got told

@Benjy wrote:

I dont know if this will help you but if you were on a carrier with the same tower it is impossible to keep the same number or at least that is what i got told

There isn't any truth to that. People transfer numbers from Koodo to Public, Virgin to Lucky, Chatr to Rogers, etc. all the time.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

"You is kind. You is smart. You is important." The Help, 2011

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I wish I'd heard of Public Mobile earlier. unbeatable prices and never any problems and lots of data always left over. 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you @kselmak really appreciate the free sim and help to set it up. 

Mayor / Maire

Re: CONTEST NOW CLOSED- Pull Out Those Compliments, It’s Say Something Nice Day!

Again! Who won? Apparently not me again as I know I haven't been contacted.

Jeez people. If you're gonna put your name in a raffle, at least keep an eye out for that winning contact from them.

I say if a winner can't be bothered to reply in 24 hours...move on...choose another entry.