cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: Pull Out Those Compliments, It’s Say Something Nice Day!

@6500K wrote:

Although there are many I look up to in this forum, the standout person in my mind is @Luddite .  He is the one I look up to! Smiley LOL

'ta. Always ready to do battle.

william windmills.jpeg

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

im glad that i made the switch from Freedom to Public Mobile, service over the last half a month has been amazing, far fewer dead spots around the city (i can even make a call in Walamart without problem- which i never could do with freedom), 3G has advanced so much over the last decade that it can almost be clasified as 4G (more like 3.75G), im trying to get my friend to switch but he's being stubbern, we both went thru typical Freedom dead spots in our area, he never had service while i did lol.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Good morning!  Smiley Happy

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Colinh90 wrote:

im glad that i made the switch from Freedom to Public Mobile, service over the last half a month has been amazing, far fewer dead spots around the city (i can even make a call in Walamart without problem- which i never could do with freedom), 3G has advanced so much over the last decade that it can almost be clasified as 4G (more like 3.75G), im trying to get my friend to switch but he's being stubbern, we both went thru typical Freedom dead spots in our area, he never had service while i did lol.

I know all about dead spots with Freedom Mobile!

the last 4 months that i was with freedom, thier network got so attoricious that i had to leave.

I dont know of any carrier with so much service and affordable plans

I dont know of any carrier with so much service and affordable plans 

I am an IT guy who has always loved open source solutions. I also like to search for answers on the Internet and find there is almost always someone else who has had the same problem, found a solution and posted it.

I was particularly impressed with how easy it is to change our phone numbers with Public Mobile. That is awesome as we are moving to a new community next week and that was one of my burning questions.

Thanks again to everyone who participates in supporting the community and each other.

Bravo.

Mayor / Maire

@6500K wrote:

Although there are many I look up to in this forum, the standout person in my mind is @Luddite .  He is the one I look up to! Smiley LOL

@6500K concur.  Almost everything I learned in the early days was from @Luddite (and our dear departed friend Martin, still miss him!).  

@Luddite wrote:

'ta. Always ready to do battle.

william windmills.jpeg

@Luddite where's Ralph?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Compliments! This is the dumbest system, I cannot fix my number, I need to speak to someone, you cannot, if you have questions you have to rely on message boards, I pay $100 a month for many yrs I expect to be able to fix my problem ASAP! NO STORES! Pubkic providers no nothing but here's your sim and prepaid that's it, I have a simple task I moved and want my number to stay the same but make it so customers call me local not long distance... This is frustrating I can't lose the number I have alot of money invested in my logo and phone number including car wraps, clothing flyers magnets signs I'm so pissed....