cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Pull Out Those Compliments, It’s Say Something Nice Day!

@computergeek541 wrote:

@geopublic wrote:

Thanks to Lucky Mobile  for making Public Mobile bring back the $25.00 plan Heart

Remember to ask Public Mobile to award the $25 prize to your friend named Lucky if you win.

Smiley Happy

@computergeek541  I never win ...but if I do I'll ask them to give it to a charity of their choice. Smiley Happy

Edit: Canada needs more competition in all areas!

Mayor / Maire

@frankieshi wrote:

$5 for 500 Canada Wide Minutes add on that doesn't expire till used up is so nice, Thanks.

Where can you find this add-on??

Mayor / Maire

@Lieux wrote:

@frankieshi wrote:

$5 for 500 Canada Wide Minutes add on that doesn't expire till used up is so nice, Thanks.

3-500.JPG

@Lieux wrote:

@frankieshi wrote:

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@frankieshi wrote:

Well that was a quiet update. Anyone see this announced anywhere?

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thanks to Public Mobile for making my mobile phone prices go down every year.

Oracle

@Ciph wrote:

I would like to take this opportunity to thank @NDesai for creating a F.A.Q. some time ago.

Routinely, I would prepay a few months ahead for my plan (paying 2 or 3 times a year). This went on for a few years until one day I went to pay as I used to but I was greeted with a red warning "Plan Expired" after logging into my serf-serve account. This, despite still having enough available funds on my balance to last 2 more months. I was somewhat alarmed and panicked to say the least.

Fortunately, in my flustered search for a solution on the community forum, I eventually stumbled upon @NDesai's F.A.Q. and there at the very bottom I found exactly the answer I was looking for.

With great relief, the perplexing red warning was resolved; I just coincidentally had never logged into my account on its plan renewal day until then.

Holy cow! That was like 2 years ago, and i have stopped updating as they started to post helpful articles. Anyways, i am glad it helped someone. 

I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have really enjoyed all my interactions with the community here. Everyone is helpful, if someone doesn't know the answer they direct you to someone.

It is nice when people give a thumbs up or like to acknowledge a post - sometimes others are thinking the same thing but it is nice when someone approaches the topic to find answers.

So far I am enjoying htis service Smiley Happy

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Thanks for all community contributors! I learned a lots from this platform and also able to help others! Good to share some tips!

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Although there are many I look up to in this forum, the standout person in my mind is @Luddite .  He is the one I look up to! Smiley LOL