cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Pull Out Those Compliments, It’s Say Something Nice Day!

A lot of people are thanking the moderators and top contributors, and for good reason too. Thank you for all your hard work. 

For my contest entry, I'm giving a shout-out to a username on the "newest community members" list. @Arthur5, welcome to the community! 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Shout out to @Alan_K  and the moderator team for all their work.  It must have been overwhelming recently with network and account issues.  They do alot of behind the scenes work that sometimes does not get enough appreciation.

Oracle

While the moderator team and the top contributors deserve a thank you for their hard work, i want to take a moment to also thank the rest of the PM team including the front end, back end, and behind the scene technicians. Special thanks to the marketing team as they have worked really hard for the past couple of years to create PM brand awareness. Whether you like their approach or not, they deserve a simple thank you Smiley Happy

I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I would like to take this opportunity to thank @NDesai for creating a F.A.Q. some time ago.

Routinely, I would prepay a few months ahead for my plan (paying 2 or 3 times a year). This went on for a few years until one day I went to pay as I used to but I was greeted with a red warning "Plan Expired" after logging into my serf-serve account. This, despite still having enough available funds on my balance to last 2 more months. I was somewhat alarmed and panicked to say the least.

Fortunately, in my flustered search for a solution on the community forum, I eventually stumbled upon @NDesai's F.A.Q. and there at the very bottom I found exactly the answer I was looking for.

With great relief, the perplexing red warning was resolved; I just coincidentally had never logged into my account on its plan renewal day until then.

Thanks to @RobertQc for giving me my first bravo here!

Tags (1)

$5 for 500 Canada Wide Minutes add on that doesn't expire till used up is so nice, Thanks.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

shout out to @rlac for remembering my birthday last week and getting me the perfect (and edible) gifts Smiley Very Happy

Mayor / Maire

Thanks to Lucky Mobile  for making Public Mobile bring back the $25.00 plan Heart

@geopublic wrote:

Thanks to Lucky Mobile  for making Public Mobile bring back the $25.00 plan Heart

Remember to ask Public Mobile to award the $25 prize to your friend named Lucky if you win.

Smiley Happy