cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: CONTEST NOW CLOSED- Pull Out Those Compliments, It’s Say Something Nice Day!

@z10user4 wrote:

Again! Who won? Apparently not me again as I know I haven't been contacted.

Jeez people. If you're gonna put your name in a raffle, at least keep an eye out for that winning contact from them.

I say if a winner can't be bothered to reply in 24 hours...move on...choose another entry.

Personally, if I didn't win anyway, it doesn't make a difference to me if the announcement of the eventual winners comes a day or a month later.   Smiley Tongue

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: CONTEST NOW CLOSED- Pull Out Those Compliments, It’s Say Something Nice Day!

@SD08 wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

Again! Who won? Apparently not me again as I know I haven't been contacted.

Jeez people. If you're gonna put your name in a raffle, at least keep an eye out for that winning contact from them.

I say if a winner can't be bothered to reply in 24 hours...move on...choose another entry.

Personally, if I didn't win anyway, it doesn't make a difference to me if the announcement of the eventual winners comes a day or a month later.   Smiley Tongue

My motto:  It's okay to enter free competitions but just don't expect to win and you'll never be be disappointed Smiley Happy  To date it's been poolproofSmiley Happy

Public Mobile

Thanks for your patience everyone-

Congratulations to our 3 winners-

1. @Gatien13 who shouted out @Lieux , who holds it down for us on the French side of the Community

2. @MandyJ who thanked the ever-knowledgeable @z10user4 

3. @LovesToPM who paid it forward to @Luddite , our resident Oracle guru!

Your prizes are on the way, thanks for sharing all the positive vibes this month!

Mayor / Maire

@Alan_K wrote:

Thanks for your patience everyone-

Congratulations to our 3 winners-

1. @Gatien13 who shouted out @Lieux , who holds it down for us on the French side of the Community

2. @MandyJ who thanked the ever-knowledgeable @z10user4 

3. @LovesToPM who paid it forward to @Luddite , our resident Oracle guru!

Your prizes are on the way, thanks for sharing all the positive vibes this month!

HEY! Congrats winners! And an especial congrats and mucho thank you to @MandyJ. Smiley Happy

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congrats to all the winners.

Congrats all! 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thank you so much! Congrats to the other winners and good luck to everyone in the next contest!

Congrats to all. Well earned. After all, it is all about helping each other.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

congratulations to the winners.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Congrats!