cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Let’s Celebrate Change, it’s Favourite Thing About Fall Day!

I like that it's not hot and humid or freezing cold, just the in between weather.  Oh and of course, Thanksgiving dinner!

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

favourite thing about Fall; is it means hockey season is just around the corner!!  Go Canucks go

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I love Autumn/Fall.  And September is one of my favourite months.  Four family members celebrate their birthdays, and we always get together...

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@krzcnck wrote:

favourite thing about Fall; is it means hockey season is just around the corner!!  Go Canucks go

Good point about hockey season starting! But you mean, "Go Flames Go!", right? HAHAHA!

Calgary Flames Logo.jpg

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Pumpkin Spiced Hot Drinks

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My faviorite things about Falls are the colours...the city just seem to liven up by itself with the changing of leaves. I also like that comfortable temperature of high teens and low twenties. Lastly, the one thing I am looking forward to this Falls are MORE GREATS THINGS from PM. I seem to missed them...I signed up after the Free 1gig promo and before the free 1 month promo, so Falls will has to be good to me Smiley Happy

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Am I the only spring/summer person around? September is still summer month, sure fall comes but really at the end of it.

I get very nostalgic at this time as summer is about to leave. Though I do appreciate the colors and the smells and huuuuge macchiato cups. 

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

NFL football season

Second - PM fall promo plans... How about it can we get another fall promo plan this year??

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

So who are the lucky 3 winners?

Hello @Jb456!

I have verified the conditions of the contest:"In order for the winners to claim their prize, they will need to answer a skill testing question and sign a release form accepting the Contest Rules within 2 days of being notified as the winner."

Each winner will be contacted personally.

Regards,

Lucian PM Mod