cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Let’s Celebrate Change, it’s Favourite Thing About Fall Day!

I like that it's not hot and humid or freezing cold, just the in between weather.  Oh and of course, Thanksgiving dinner!

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

favourite thing about Fall; is it means hockey season is just around the corner!!  Go Canucks go

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I love Autumn/Fall.  And September is one of my favourite months.  Four family members celebrate their birthdays, and we always get together...

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@krzcnck wrote:

favourite thing about Fall; is it means hockey season is just around the corner!!  Go Canucks go

Good point about hockey season starting! But you mean, "Go Flames Go!", right? HAHAHA!

Calgary Flames Logo.jpg

Highlighted

Pumpkin Spiced Hot Drinks

Highlighted

My faviorite things about Falls are the colours...the city just seem to liven up by itself with the changing of leaves. I also like that comfortable temperature of high teens and low twenties. Lastly, the one thing I am looking forward to this Falls are MORE GREATS THINGS from PM. I seem to missed them...I signed up after the Free 1gig promo and before the free 1 month promo, so Falls will has to be good to me 🙂

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Am I the only spring/summer person around? September is still summer month, sure fall comes but really at the end of it.

I get very nostalgic at this time as summer is about to leave. Though I do appreciate the colors and the smells and huuuuge macchiato cups. 

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

NFL football season

Second - PM fall promo plans... How about it can we get another fall promo plan this year??

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Stay Safe!

Highlighted

Hello @Jb456!

I have verified the conditions of the contest:"In order for the winners to claim their prize, they will need to answer a skill testing question and sign a release form accepting the Contest Rules within 2 days of being notified as the winner."

Each winner will be contacted personally.

Regards,

Lucian PM Mod