cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Let Your Inner Nerd Out, It’s Embrace Your Geekness Day!

@LovesToPM wrote:

@MandyJ wrote:

I geek out on simulation games.... of the simple 2D variety. First person/3D stuff tends to be too complex for my little gamer brain, so I tend to stick to my more old school low-key games. I very much appreciate developers who put out new games that fit my old school desires!

Oh My Gad!  MapleStory FTW back in the day.

What’s wrong with still playing it now?  It’s still simple and relaxing to play!

For this, I geek out on playing Maplestory!  Smiley Happy

Public Mobile

Thanks for playing everyone, please keep an eye on your PM inbox! Smiley Happy

Public Mobile

Congratulations to this month's winners - @andreasc , @CrankyAvocado , and @MrRed !!

Special mention goes to @AE_Collector for showing off their amazing phone collection Smiley Happy 

Thanks for sharing what you geek out about!

Mayor / Maire

@Alan_K wrote:

Congratulations to this month's winners - @andreasc , @CrankyAvocado , and @MrRed !!

Special mention goes to @AE_Collector for showing off their amazing phone collection Smiley Happy 

How did MrRed win when he has no postings in his profile?

Congrats to the winners though.

Mayor / Maire

Congrats to all the winners !

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@z10user4  a écrit :

@z10user4I posted in the french community announcement thread!

And thanks to PM for the contest!

Mayor / Maire

@MrRed wrote:

@z10user4  a écrit :

@z10user4I posted in the french community announcement thread!

Oh hey thanks for the explanation. Then it's surprising to me that the profiles aren't linked. I should think all activity should be on the name...not the language.

All kinds of peculiarities around here. Smiley Happy

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Alan_K wrote:

Congrats to the winners. Does that make you the greatest geeks and nerds of the bunch? ;P

Fun to see all the geeky and nerdy stuff people are into.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Alan_K wrote:

Hey, I will take “special mention”! My handle, “AE_Collector” references Automatic Electric, the main telephone manufacturer that I collect. All hardwired telephones that I posted pictures of on Page 5 were made by AE and most of them in Canada.

Terry

Early Mobile Phone below:

D683C7F3-8652-4887-98B0-914FC3024483.jpeg

Mayor / Maire

@AE_Collector wrote:

@Alan_K wrote:

Hey, I will take “special mention”! My handle, “AE_Collector” references Automatic Electric, the main telephone manufacturer that I collect. All hardwired telephones that I posted pictures of on Page 5 were made by AE and most of them in Canada.

Terry

Early Mobile Phone below:

@AE_Collector 

I have a couple old phones myself. And they still work perfectly fine too. Boy they were

*built* back in the day. Not these flimsy things these days. I like the old real analog bell ring sound. So I have these phones hooked up for the ringer. Well only one right now. This is a picture of my disaster area desk with a more recent phone using it's ringer. And the cheapy cordless that I actually use.

phone.jpg