cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Let Your Inner Nerd Out, It’s Embrace Your Geekness Day!

I love learning how Disney creates Magic in their theme parks! They are extremely well managed and use the latest in special effects tech and have so much history behind them! Smiley Happy

I geek out when shopping for whatever, I will search the internet for all reviews possible, I can spend days even weeks researching what I want to buy until I buy it.

Public Mobile

@Poogzley wrote:

I love learning how Disney creates Magic in their theme parks! They are extremely well managed and use the latest in special effects tech and have so much history behind them! Smiley Happy

I'm also a Disney nerd and kid at heart Smiley Happy

Mayor / Maire

I don't know if this qualifies for being geeky/nerdy or not, but I can't think of anything more nerdy than spending hours, actually I'm shocked how many hours I seem to have loggedSmiley Happy, online at this community forum reading, learning and trying to help out other newer usersSmiley Happy

Some favourite non-techie games have to be chess, scrabble, crosswords and any word games for that matter.  

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I totally geek out on photos....taking them, scanning old photos, turning slides into digital...I drive my family nuts! Lol 

same here, I like keeping my various 10+ year old lenovo laptops running at its best with SSDs, RAM, CPUs, various boot options, heck I even installed XP Mode for nostalgia on top of W7 and ubuntu. can't wait to try the RPi4 as a music server with external DAC & FLAC files feeding my old-school stereo.

same here, I like keeping my various 10+ year old lenovo laptops running at its best with SSDs, RAM, CPUs, various boot options, heck I even installed XP Mode for nostalgia on top of W7 and ubuntu. can't wait to try the RPi4 as a music server with external DAC & FLAC files feeding my old-school stereo.

Tags (1)

I totally love learning about my family history, seeing old photos.  I also spend way too much time looking up stuff for my dog online and then debating whether I should buy it for him or not before finally just splurging in the end.  I love watching Netflix and Prime and would often rather sit in the dark doing that with my dog than socialize with people. 🙂🙂🙂

I love play video games.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've been obsessed with mobile phones since smart phones became a thing. Researching all the specs, following new phone released/keynotes, i even got a part time job at a wireless company just for fun!