cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Let Your Inner Nerd Out, It’s Embrace Your Geekness Day!

I geek out on saving money.  I meticulously study rewards points programs and other means of obtaining the best deals.  That's why I absolutely love Public Mobile!  Saves so much money!

I love to geek out with creative foods....mixing all kinds of weird food types together that many people find strange.  I have a science to it, but it's probably more like mad-science!  ;-)

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm a word geek. Scanned and OCRed all 3112 pages of my dictionary and thesaurus so I could have them as searchable pdfs.

Profoundly tedious. Profoundly worth it.

I love podcasts, music, cartoons, puzzles, and cooking Smiley Happy

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I geek out on board games!! I like all genres, especially ones with some light strategy, and using dice to fight is always fun! Here are some of my faves that I own:

• Champions of Midgard
  • Splendor
  • Century: Spice Road
  • Ticket to Ride
  • Coup
  • Resistance

I'd use the Amazon gift card to get others I've had my eye on:

• Mysterium
  • Dixit
  • Dream Home
  • Settlers of Catan

Anyone have fave board games I didn't mention? Always looking for new games to try!

Settlers of Catan is awesome!

I love exploding kittens - they have expansion packs as well and a rated R version, pretty fun for adults

@Alan_K I like to geek out on cooking. I find to build everything from scratch using the best ingredients and perfecting my own reciepes. The food im trying to perfect right now is ramen.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

It sounds clichéd but I love to geek out on sci fi movies: the more obscure, weird, and thought provoking, the better. It started out with 2001, and I have been chasing down the diamonds in the rough ever since (more recently, The Man Who Fell To Earth, Alphaville, and Black Rainbow). My idea of the perfect Friday is getting comfy on my couch with my cat (Charlie), chips/a drink, and queuing up a sci fi movie or even two and just enjoying that for the evening.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I'm also the biggest geek for the tv show, The Office I have watched every season countless times and know every episode by heart! 

British Office or American Office?

I geek out on stocks and economics...I spend way too much money going to economics conferences.