cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Let Your Inner Nerd Out, It’s Embrace Your Geekness Day!

I love to cook all day.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I am fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Geeking out about harry potter is so fun! Nothing is better a good long conversation about harry potter. I can't wait for the 4th illustrated edition to come out!

Also being a super techie I love me some hardware. Having a complete overkill home network that I can tinker with is such a great way to kill a Saturday afternoon. Plus who doesn't appreciate solid fast wifi?

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Well, somewhat fitting I guess.... I am a Phone Geek. Not really cell phones though, good old hardwired phones. I started collecting old phones when I was maybe 12 and I am 62 now so it’s my 50th anniversary! For the last couple of years I have been selling off duplicates to get my collection under control. 37.5 years with BCTel/Telus but I am retired now since 2013. BE35BFAD-386B-498D-ABE3-B484740479B6.jpegA3C77ACE-2C4E-4130-B1FD-3FE54D3230B0.jpegEA916033-91ED-4AC3-B502-21B7031E0364.jpeg45A82830-4500-4FAF-8854-47E973B184A1.jpegCACBC7C8-8B42-40FE-9EBA-D2D79B87C7DE.jpeg810416C7-9B32-424E-BE5F-CED9041B8EFB.jpeg

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Actually, my "new" phone. I just broke my daily driver (OnePlus One), and while I wait for the replacement screen to arrive from China in a week, I dug around in my box of old phones. I usually got these as a kid by asking cell phone stands in the mall if they have any old phones people were throwing away, so I could take them apart.

And it just so happens that one single phone in the box, a flip phone from 2011, had 3G capability. So, a chat with Rogers support and an unlock code later, I now have a temporary phone that brings back nostalgia! With full, key-controlled-cursor based internet browsing!

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i guess my geek thing over the last few years has been motorcycles, it's been great!

I'm a nerd for cooking, and watching Major Crimes, West Wing, Studio 60 and BSG.

Love these!

I love to paint. 

Okay so, I'm a big geek when it comes to my computer! Just ordered a bunch some new RAM, motherboard and cpu! Half the fun is opening up my PC and putting all the parts together. While the other half is anticipation and being nervous if everything was put in correctly haha.

I'm also the biggest geek for the tv show, The Office I have watched every season countless times and know every episode by heart!