cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Let Your Inner Nerd Out, It’s Embrace Your Geekness Day!

I live in my mothers basement play video games build model airplanes, geeky enough for ya? Smiley LOL

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Long Range Wifi - like 2km. I love showing people that

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Alan_K  I think like most geeks we're big on gadgets (i.e. anything electronics). Got myself a robot vacuum, upgraded my phone 3 times in the last 3 years, installed new security cameras, new 75 inch samsung smart TV, and bought the Nvidia Shield in October 2018.  When I open those boxes from Amazon I feel like I'm 12 years old again opening my Christmas gifts, lol.  I know I'm missing a bunch other things, and I know there will definitely be more to come, unfortunately I know my wife is dreading it, lolSmiley LOL

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Photography has been my passion for a long time. When I first got serious I learned everything about it, I loved all the technical details. This was all with slide film, too, so any error in F stop, etc was immediately obvious. Was a great way to learn.

Geek is in my username.  Does that count?  Reading about new devices and Public Mobile promos is part of the fun of being here.

Oracle

@computergeek541 wrote:

Geek is in my username.  Does that count?  Reading about new devices and Public Mobile promos is part of the fun of being here.

Winner, winner, chicken....

Oracle

The smart home these days is oozing geekiness everywhere.  Just keeping everything current and running is a job and a half.  Now, is this a hobby, interest or house work?  It does beat cutting the lawn. 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Personally im all about tech and comic book culture, if it's new i use it, and if it's based in a comic book i read it. Happily geeky here.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Two chemists walk into a bar. One says, “I’ll have an ‎H2O.” The other says, “I’ll have an ‎H2O, too.” The second chemist dies.

Want to hear a joke about sodium, bromine, and oxygen?

NaBrO.

What should you do if no one laughs at your chemistry jokes?

Keep telling them until you get a reaction.

Let my inner nerd out - I love Chemistry, especially setting up mini experiments with my kids in the kitchen 😁😁😁

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Ready ebooks whenever I have time.