cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: It’s Ditch New Year’s Resolution Day, But We Still Believe in You!

@drewber83  Just eat more of this.....Just eat a big salad with lots of stuff in it everyday.......Just eat a big salad with lots of stuff in it everyday.......

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am a 5'1" 44 yr old girl who now weighs 160lbs! Being overweight has really got me depressed. I am currently in college trying to better myself but the weight gets me down. My new yeaes resolution is/was to lose weight but I kept slipping up. I just started a keto diet on the 22nd and have lost 10 lbs so far, mainly water weight but it's a start. My goal is to be 130 lbs by June. I'm currently eating healthy and clean. I'll eventually treat myself but haven't felt comfortable doing so yet. If I win a $50 Amazon card, I'm definitely going to treat myself and get a nice dress because last summer I didn't feel comfortable enough to wear one, however this year I'm hoping to change that. Wish me luck....I'm going to need it! Lol 😂🎉💪

Highlighted

Agree 100%!!!

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Public Mobile's Team is assuming we make resolutions in the first place. Not everybody beleives in making resolutions in the first place or have simple have previously given up on making them. I have not made one in year. Why bother making false promises to yourself or others when you can try to be the best version of yourself. If you do make them probably best to keep them by "Believe in yourself. Dream. Try. Do good."

Highlighted

I gave up alcohol this year. It has adverse health effects for me and I have been cutting back for years, this year though I decided to go all the way and ditch it completely.

Highlighted

Worry less, be happy.

Highlighted

Spend more quality family time together. Keep it by setting boundaries on electronics use and working together to find creative and fun things to do. 

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I don't like making resolutions because they are portayed as something that's meant to be broken.

Instead I make mini, daily goals. Just taking it one day at a time. It's easier to remain accountable, and you don't feel as guilty for having an off day, just need to try again tomorrow. 

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm letting my hear grow out for 2020. Been buzzing it for so long I decided it's time to let it grow and attempt to tame it.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I stopped making any new year's resolution long time ago.