cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: It’s Ditch New Year’s Resolution Day, But We Still Believe in You!

Oh I never made new years resolution, I'm one of those people who postpone all the improvements to SeptemberSmiley Happy just a habit from school

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I never was able to fulfill my resolutions. However, October 2019, I decided that I will keep a resolution to eat healthier and to start exercising. In the new year's, I resolved to continue. 

I am still eating healthier but keeping a cheat day where I can have a limited quantity of some junk food or dessert. It's been helping me so far. In regards to exercising, I am going to the gym with a colleague after work so we both motivate each other to work out.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Nope, no ditchin of resolutions for this guy. Im stickin to er so I can be all buff n stuff this summer. Settin the expectation bar a little lower though with every pizza and beer. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

And it is now closed . Thanks for the opportunity to enter 

Highlighted
Public Mobile

Re: CONTEST NOW CLOSED: It’s Ditch New Year’s Resolution Day, But We Still Believe in You!

Thank you to everyone who entered our New Years Resolution contest! Its great to see that many of you are on track to meet your resolutions (for those of you who made them)! I want to give a big congratulations to our three winners @darlicious@Ortho, and @Krista8279! They're all winners of a $50 Amazon e-giftcard that will hopefully help them with their resolutions. 

Thank you again to everyone who participated, and good luck with meeting your goals for the rest of the year!

- Tiana Smiley Happy 

View solution in original post