cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Re: It’s Ditch New Year’s Resolution Day, But We Still Believe in You!

@homer   Bonjour. Bienvenue Public Mobile!

maximum_gato
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

My new years resolution is to try to stop running afowl of the local birds and keep the birdicide rate down to one a month and cut down on my fat intake....that sour cream is just so tasty! I like to dip wings in it.What? Is there something on my face?What? Is there something on my face?

Roadrunner7811
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I started mine a bit early...in November. I wanted a healthier lifestyle, so i talked to my boss and have been able to exercise during work for 30 minutes every day and found its getting easier and easier.

Jeff8279

My New Year’s resolution is to not eat before bed.  So far so good and a good help was not watching the Food Network Lol 🙂

Krista8279

My New Year’s resolution is to improve my health by exercising.  Shoveling all this winter snow is keeping me on track....lol

carlaspapa
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Well I always try to quit smoking but it stresses me out too much that I need a cigarette!

Soleil888

My resolution for 2020 is to be happy Smiley Happy

FallenAngel

I just joined a gym last week and strive to go 4 times a week. I try to keep my goals by planning ahead and getting rid of potential excuses.I bought a membership for a gym about 5 min walk away from my office so I can't make the excuse of not wanting to travel to excerise 😛

Not exactly a new years resolution though since I didn't start on new years.. was trying to avoid the super busy January rush xD

Cupcake23

Every year is a fresh start - no pressure required. Take one step at a time to make your goals a success or at least a version that you feel is a personal level of success.

Nightwing

A New Year's Resolution is made on the first day of the year and usually lasts for...the same day? In 2020, do people still follow this tradition?

Need Help? Let's chat.