cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: It’s Ditch New Year’s Resolution Day, But We Still Believe in You!

Great tips! To go back to eating healthier would be mine. I know I'm able to do it as I've done it before but I won't beat myself up if I slip once, twice or more. 

Good catch! Looks like they fixed it! Smiley Happy

Hmmmm, I thought I was replying to the person who caught the error in the end date in the last line of the post....good thing I have a NEW next to my name. Smiley LOL

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

My New Year's resolution was to stop spending so much money this year.  I have already achieved success by switching from Rogers to Public Mobile and saving a bundle.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm over 60 and still make new year's resolutions! This year no alcohol for the first four months of the year. Then it's bonfire season... So far so good. Easy Peasy. Additionally I do 30 minutes of elliptical 5 days a week.  If I miss a day (sick or away) I make up for it on the weekend.  I print exercise logs that I update daily. Good luck everyone!

Mines are a tradition. Save money and do more exercise.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I usually don't make resolutions but would instead like to support a critical issue. I hope to voice my concern for climate change to my MP and my MPP so that our federal and provincial governments can do a whole lot more than they're doing now to fight this important cause. I urge the PM Community, and many others, to do the same.

PAULRANG18

My resolution is to move more! I've been doing well so far working out at least four days a week, and so far, no abandoning it. I plan to stick to it by exercising with my SO and by switching up my exercise plans regularly so I don't get bored!

To pay off my student loans by the end of the year!

My new year resolution will be to stay within budget as I will be on mat leave dealing with 2 kids!

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I never ditch new years resolutions, Once I made one I will keep it. 

Need Help? Let's chat.