Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Holy Guacamole, It’s Taco Day!

Fry bread taco, you sir are the winner, deliciousness

This poster knows what's up, soft tacos which are actually burritos are the best hands down.!

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Best is with ground beef, lettuce, onion, tomatoes ,Sour cream, Guacamole and beans

Soft taco shell with ground beef and lots of cheese, plain and simple.

Spicy shredded chicken. Lettuce, cilantro, chipotle sauce, spicy salsa. 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@will13am wrote:

I am good with just the standard ingredients with lots of hot sauce on a hard shell.  A taco isn't a taco if it is easy to contain the ingredients.  I have never seen anyone eat taco dressed in a tux.  It is all good.

C_gmjjuXkAEME3w.jpg

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Tacos are a blessing!

I have many combinations for taco dressings:

1. Chicken tacos dressing: ground chicken sauteed in taco mix and salsa sauce with spring onions, jalapeno peppers, sweet peppers, spinach, sour cream, and lots of cheese (cheddar or mozzarella). 

2. Seafood taco dressing: Any seafood (fish, shrimp, crab, octopus, or lobster) cooked with lemon and spices, avocado chunks, tomatoes, chunks, lettuce, a drizzle of hot sauce, and coleslaw.

3. Vegetarian dressing: 6 mixes of beans (includes chickpeas, red and white kidney beans, black-eyed peas, romano beans, and baby lima beans), sweet corn kernels, sweet peppers, hot and sour sauce, cheese of choice (spicy mozzarella jack) and cilantro lime rice(base).

4. Fruit Tacos: Pick a few fruit items (strawberries, blueberries, grapes, kiwi, etc.), cheese spread (base) or ice cream (ice-cream sandwich tacos), drizzle honey or caramel or chocolate syrup, and lastly sprinkle some nuts of the top like walnut, pine nuts, cashews, peanuts, almonds,etc.

5. Since this is Public Mobile and the fall season is here, we shall make Pumpkin Spice Tacos: pumpkin spice mix, cookie crumbles, whip cream....nevermind 

Cheers!

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Simple... Ground beef, shredded cheese, lettuce,tomato, sour cream, taco sauce, and dollops of cheese sauce on top. 

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

How do I make tacos?

Go to my local Taco Bell location... Order tacos enjoy. 

In case that doesn't qualify for the contest to meet legally binding contest rules....

1 soft taco hold the tomato

Just beef lettuce cheese and maybe some hot sauce. Extra melted cheese should be an option.

1 burrito (taco Bell just makes it perfect)

1 chicken taco (same no substitutions needed)

I love the taco with steaming hot seasoned ground beef, then a layer of shredded cheddar cheese then ice cold lettuce, tomato, sour cream and salsa.