I am good with just the standard ingredients with lots of hot sauce on a hard shell. A taco isn't a taco if it is easy to contain the ingredients. I have never seen anyone eat taco dressed in a tux. It is all good.
Tacos are a blessing!
I have many combinations for taco dressings:
1. Chicken tacos dressing: ground chicken sauteed in taco mix and salsa sauce with spring onions, jalapeno peppers, sweet peppers, spinach, sour cream, and lots of cheese (cheddar or mozzarella).
2. Seafood taco dressing: Any seafood (fish, shrimp, crab, octopus, or lobster) cooked with lemon and spices, avocado chunks, tomatoes, chunks, lettuce, a drizzle of hot sauce, and coleslaw.
3. Vegetarian dressing: 6 mixes of beans (includes chickpeas, red and white kidney beans, black-eyed peas, romano beans, and baby lima beans), sweet corn kernels, sweet peppers, hot and sour sauce, cheese of choice (spicy mozzarella jack) and cilantro lime rice(base).
4. Fruit Tacos: Pick a few fruit items (strawberries, blueberries, grapes, kiwi, etc.), cheese spread (base) or ice cream (ice-cream sandwich tacos), drizzle honey or caramel or chocolate syrup, and lastly sprinkle some nuts of the top like walnut, pine nuts, cashews, peanuts, almonds,etc.
5. Since this is Public Mobile and the fall season is here, we shall make Pumpkin Spice Tacos: pumpkin spice mix, cookie crumbles, whip cream....nevermind
How do I make tacos?
Go to my local Taco Bell location... Order tacos enjoy.
In case that doesn't qualify for the contest to meet legally binding contest rules....
1 soft taco hold the tomato
Just beef lettuce cheese and maybe some hot sauce. Extra melted cheese should be an option.
1 burrito (taco Bell just makes it perfect)
1 chicken taco (same no substitutions needed)
I love the taco with steaming hot seasoned ground beef, then a layer of shredded cheddar cheese then ice cold lettuce, tomato, sour cream and salsa.