cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Holy Guacamole, It’s Taco Day!

The Taco's my family and friends rave about.

First of all:

1. Fry up lean ground beef combined with beans.
  2. Spice up with your favourite spices. 
  3. Generously fill up soft taco and then fit it in a hard taco shell.

Top up with:

1. shredded Cheese
  2. Medium Taco Salsa.
  3. Diced fresh green onions.
  4. Diced tomatoes.
  5. Diced lettuce.
  6. Avocado slices.
  7. Sour Cream to taste. (optional to those that are not lactose intolerant)
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Fry up beans and ground beef. Fill up Taco shell and top up it up with whatever you like such as cheese, salsa, avocado, onions etc. Just select topping as you would at Subway Sandwiches.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I like putting beef and cheese in them, other ingredients and condiments depends on the mood at the time Smiley Very Happy

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

In this order!

Soft Shell (preferred, but hard is okay too)

Ground Beef or Veggie Ground (Yves, etc.).

Refried Black Beans (less salt than the normal ones)

Taco Sauce

Veggies (typically tomato, onion, olives)

Salsa
Shredded Cheese (Typically Nacho blend, or just old)

Sour Cream

Tiny bit more cheese

Mayor / Maire

I like the classic recipe: beef, shreded lettuce, onions, tomatoes, sour cream and cheese! And a bonus for avocadoes!

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I'll make the standard tacos, but things gets really interesting when we have lots of leftovers or take-out in the fridge.

Re-heated chow mein, deep fried calamari, chopped Chinese mushroom, hoisin sauce and a dash of sriracha in a soft taco shell.

@funpig wrote:

I'll make the standard tacos, but things gets really interesting when we have lots of leftovers or take-out in the fridge.

Re-heated chow mein, deep fried calamari, chopped Chinese mushroom, hoisin sauce and a dash of sriracha in a soft taco shell.

I don't believe that chow mein is actually that uncommon.  Fat B Burritos (true name would be be deleted by the language filter) in Toronto puts noodles in the burritos upon request.

Ground Beef, lettuce shedded cheese, salsa sauce, lots of sour cream, I usually but way to much in my tacos and make a mess Smiley LOL😁😜

I like the soft taco/hard taco method. I put a soft taco on a plate then put the hard taco on top of the soft taco and load it up. Seasoned beef, cheese, diced tomatoes, lettuce, rice, sour cream, salsa, ranch and sometimes refried beans if I have some on hand. Then you eat the hard taco and what you loose drops on the soft taco. When you are done go load the soft taco and enjoy

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Supreme, beef, lettes, tomato.  Smiley Happy