cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Calling All Brothers and Sisters, It’s Siblings Day!

Chased my little brother around the house threatning to 'pop' his belly button and causing him to  flutter around the room like a balloon

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Oops, I don't have a sibling, so no story to share Cat Happy

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When I was a kid, my sister made me do things(chores) for her .....and I was a good kid. Did everything really well, completed the job nice and fast. And at the end she would pay me.....EXECEPT that it was paid in printed money and she told me not to tell my parents that she was paying me. So i just kept getting paid with printed money. At the end i saved a huge stash of them like a few hundred dollars. Then one day when my parents weren't home, I snuck out the house to go to the store, in hopst of buying a gameboy with that money. And guess what, the cashier told me that it was fake money and I was so confused and red.  She probably confused. didn't know whether I wanted to scam them or if I was a dumb cute kid. 

and now this day im richer than my sister. 

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I'm an only child so sadly I don't have a sibling story. I also grew up in a rather issolated place without access to many friends so I don't even have a good friends story. A coworker and I watch TV on our lunch break at their place, but that is about it.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

One time my younger brother came into my room and cut my hair while I was sleeping; I woke up to him sitting in front of me with a pair of scissors, and to the sound of snipping. I'm still thankfull that I hadn't started school yet, so I didn't have to walk in the classroom with a botched hair-cut and also that he didn't cut my ear off.

As east asian kids, we used to have one bike between myself and my sister. When a new bike was bought, my parents wants to give it to her since she's older, but I threw a tantrum. Not only did I almost get the bike thrown at mine but I never got to ride that bike.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So many sibling stories, but I think this is the one.

When I was about 5 or 6, and my sister was 3 or 4, we were outside playing in the spring. For some reason, my sister had a plastic cup with her, and she used it to scoop up some water from a mud puddle. She offered me the cup and said, "Want some chocolate milk?"

I quickly passed on the "opportunity," so my sister brought the cup to her lips, tipped the contents back into her mouth, and said "Mmm, mmm, good!" If only I had video evidence of it.... 

Went with my brother on a winery road trip on Long Island a few years eside back.  We were in the tasting room seated beside a guy and his wife.  My bro reached over and helped himself to some of the guys cheeseball,  not realizing that the appetizers weren't provided by the winery, unlike the previous stop!

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

When my younger brother was around and I had friends over and wanted rid of him fo a while..used to elastic band a dollar to a bottle rocket and send him on a treasure hunt..😀

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Your Secret Sibling Code .... Yeah what you trying to pull here. If we tell you our secret sibling code it would not be a secret sibling code. First rule of secret sibling codes.is that you don't talk about secret sibling code(s).