cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: CONTEST NOW CLOSED -Boo! Calling All Ghouls, Ghosts, and Goblins to Enter Our Halloween Contest

@Alan_K wrote:

WINNER GAGNANT! Congratulations to contest winners @wleung@dmbcanada, & @Effort! 

Congrats winners!

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: CONTEST NOW CLOSED -Boo! Calling All Ghouls, Ghosts, and Goblins to Enter Our Halloween Contest

Hi is there any chance I can talk to a moderator . I've been trying for weeks 

Mayor / Maire

@Newfiewoman64 wrote:

Hi is there any chance I can talk to a moderator . I've been trying for weeks 

There's no "talking" with moderators here. There's no call centre.

You need to send what's called a private message to them here and include your phone number and PIN.

A private message to who and where do I find moderators in my profile .and is there a link to moderator s

Mayor / Maire

@Newfiewoman64 wrote:

A private message to who and where do I find moderators in my profile .and is there a link to moderator s

I provided it in the linked "here" in my reply. Notice the underlined and orange link.

Thank you Public Mobile Heart

Tags (1)

Thanks for the congrats!