cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: CONTEST NOW CLOSED -Boo! Calling All Ghouls, Ghosts, and Goblins to Enter Our Halloween Contest

@Alan_K Have you announced the winners of the contest yet?

Mayor / Maire

Re: CONTEST NOW CLOSED -Boo! Calling All Ghouls, Ghosts, and Goblins to Enter Our Halloween Contest

@Poogzley wrote:

@Alan_K Have you announced the winners of the contest yet?

@Poogzley

He hasn't announced yet.  The winners are usually announced in a message posted to the same contest thread.

Don't worry, if you are a winner of any contest, you will know it easily, because they will tag you in the announcement and/or contact you for details if the prize involves delivery.  

For example, here was the announcement for winners of the Video Game Day contest.   Just make sure your e-mail notifications are turned on for forum replies and for private messages on your community account.

Public Mobile

WINNER GAGNANT! Congratulations to contest winners @wleung@dmbcanada, & @Effort! 

Mayor / Maire

@Alan_K wrote:

WINNER GAGNANT! Congratulations to contest winners @wleung@dmbcanada, & @Effort! 

Congratulations @wleung @dmbcanada @Effort !!!!

@will13amLooks like you will not have to part with a voucher Smiley Wink

Mayor / Maire

Congrats to the winners!  Smiley Happy

Oracle

@RobertQc wrote:

@Alan_K wrote:

Congratulations @wleung @dmbcanada @Effort !!!!

@will13amLooks like you will not have to part with a voucher Smiley Wink

Better luck next time.  I am saving my horse shoe for the big lotto draw, lol.  

TMS
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hey hey hey wait a minute does this mean I lost? lol        congrats to the 3 winners!       @will13am you'd be the type of guy that would win a lotto!!! when u win hook me up with that iPhone XS Max  Smiley Wink

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Alan_K wrote:

Thanks. Smiley Happy

Oracle

@TMS wrote:

Hey hey hey wait a minute does this mean I lost? lol        congrats to the 3 winners!       @will13am you'd be the type of guy that would win a lotto!!! when u win hook me up with that iPhone XS Max  Smiley Wink

Unfortunately, I am not a good lotto player.  Whenever I get really down, I go buy a couple of tickets.  Invariably, I don't win anything and get even more upset that I poured money down the drain.  I come to my senses that lottery tickets are a tax on the desperate.  Rinse and repeat when my short memory kicks in. 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My bill keeps getting smaller and smaller and I have only been a subscriber less than a month! Smiley Happy     Now if I can only win the Lotto Max.