cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Re: CONTEST: Help us redesign our boards for a chance to win!

@jmqm wrote:

An option to receive notifications on new posts. Also - always sorted by date posted of the thread, not comments.

That option is already available once you subscribe to a thread. As to receiving a notification about every single new post or thread? Trust me what I say that I don't believe that you would want that.

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It would be nice for us computer dummies to have how to guide on how to use the community so it was easy to figure out. You know...public mobile community for dummies. How to post, bravo, quote....where ever that went to?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@carlaspapa wrote:

It would be nice for us computer dummies to have how to guide on how to use the community so it was easy to figure out. You know...public mobile community for dummies. How to post, bravo, quote....where ever that went to?

Good suggestions

To post a question; go to the main Community Forum page and scroll downwards (Getting Started, Paying for Service...etc) until you see a heading that generally sounds like your concern. Click it to get into that section and Ask a Question to start your post. When your satisfied with your question click the Post button.

Keep reading and asking questions.

@carlaspapa...looks like you know how to Bravo already...thanks !!

Highlighted

Thanks I've been a customer for awhile but my roommate keeps trying to make me learn more so I got a little bored today so I thought I would check it out more than just enter the contests.

Highlighted

Thanks hairbag1 my roommate gave me the basics or I would be completely lost.

Highlighted

I would like more cat friendly pages and maybe a paw print bravo button.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Make it simple for us old timers to use.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would like to see a board dedicated to creativity of the community members. It could include photography, artwork, recipes, creative writing, apps, ideas, ad campaigns, contest ideas, poetry, new slogans, logo designs.....anything the community wants to share from their imaginations.
Highlighted
Oracle

If anyone is interested to see some of the possibilities with the community can find other khoros communities on this link.

https://community.khoros.com/t5/Atlas-Insights-Blog/Lithys-2017-Submission-Index/ba-p/303737?_ga=2.2...

Highlighted

A real, not one of those so-called ones to just list some useless so-called questions that we have all seen...FAQ. Perhaps as voted on by the high achievers or Oracles here.