cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Luddite
Oracle

Re: CONTEST CLOSED: Help us redesign our boards for a chance to win!

Does good luck here diminish the luck needed to avoid COVID-19??  😩

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. Je ne suis pas un moderateur.

@Luddite wrote:

Does good luck here diminish the luck needed to avoid COVID-19??  😩

No, but the gift card makes it so that's one less trip to a store with multiple people there.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations  to @CannonFodder and @RobertQc  enjoy your gift cards!

@justicebeans  Nice win on your first contest entry....now you can put $50 gift card towards replacing your lost phone. Maybe if you are really nice and give me a foot rub I'll let you use my gift card too.......my Valentine.

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

Congratulations  to @CannonFodder and @RobertQc  enjoy your gift cards!

@justicebeans  Nice win on your first contest entry....now you can put $50 gift card towards replacing your lost phone. Maybe if you are really nice and give me a foot rub I'll let you use my gift card too.......my Valentine.

Yeah, @justicebeans , get those hands warmed up, and while you're at it, beg for forgiveness, for losing that A5 Pro! As for using @darlicious 's gift card, FUHGEDDABOUDIT....... that's been earmarked for "Max Snax", for Marcus & Minty! 😉  🤣 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Congrats to all the winners.

justicebeans
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks public mobile the e-gift card will come in handy. It's a nice bonus after being unable to register for a community account for so long. I just might give this community a second chance.

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@justicebeans wrote:

Thanks public mobile the e-gift card will come in handy. It's a nice bonus after being unable to register for a community account for so long. I just might give this community a second chance.

Well, it's not like you being unable to register was OUR fault..... 😉  🤣 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Congrats on the win.👍

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@Jb456 wrote:

Here's one we could possibly add.

A seller's forum letting people sell old phones so that people don't buy phones off Kijiji or marketplace only to have it blacklisted when it's reported stolen (like just recently happened on a post)

To deter these types of sales...maybe a criteria? . 

Like..

• Active account in good standing for 6 months or year.
  • Active on community forums for X amount of time
  • X amount of posts

If a seller meets the criteria then they're allowed to post in the sellers forum.

Hey, not a bad idea..... and to go along with above criteria, do as the Hardware Canucks forums'  Buy & Sell works, and folks selling would have to include a pic, or pics, with their forum username on a piece of paper, including the date. That, and there'd have to be a disclaimer, that if said deal goes south, Public Mobile has ZERO involvement, because sooner or later, a deal would go bad, and the person that got screwed over would be whining at PM.

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: CONTEST: Help us redesign our boards for a chance to win!

Congratulations enjoy the cards.

Need Help? Let's chat.