cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: CONTEST: Help us redesign our boards for a chance to win!

"Tip and Tricks for the Frugal Phone User" - a place to post on how to save date ie sending pictures via text without data, reporting free wifi areas, basically any ideas to save data

Highlighted
Public Mobile

Re: CONTEST CLOSED: Help us redesign our boards for a chance to win!

Thank you to everyone who entered for your great suggestions! We'll be taking them all into consideration as we continue to assess how we can improve the Community for you. I'm happy to announce the winners of this contest are @RobertQc@CannonFodder, and @justicebeans ! Congrats on winning and thank you again to everyone who entered. 

 

Stay safe & healthy!

 

Tiana

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: CONTEST CLOSED: Help us redesign our boards for a chance to win!

Congrats to the winners of this contest.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: CONTEST CLOSED: Help us redesign our boards for a chance to win!

Congratulations to all the winners!

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: CONTEST CLOSED: Help us redesign our boards for a chance to win!


@Tiana_V wrote:

Thank you to everyone who entered for your great suggestions! We'll be taking them all into consideration as we continue to assess how we can improve the Community for you. I'm happy to announce the winners of this contest are @RobertQc@CannonFodder, and @justicebeans ! Congrats on winning and thank you again to everyone who entered. 

 

Stay safe & healthy!

 

Tiana


Congrats are three of you. Don;t spend it all in one place.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: CONTEST CLOSED: Help us redesign our boards for a chance to win!

 

 


@Tiana_V wrote:

Thank you to everyone who entered for your great suggestions! We'll be taking them all into consideration as we continue to assess how we can improve the Community for you. I'm happy to announce the winners of this contest are @RobertQc@CannonFodder, and @justicebeans ! Congrats on winning and thank you again to everyone who entered. 

 

Stay safe & healthy!

 

Tiana


 

Thank you!

 

And congrats to the other two @CannonFodder and @justicebeans 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: CONTEST CLOSED: Help us redesign our boards for a chance to win!

@Tiana_V  & @Alan_K   A hearty MUCHOS GRACIAS to the two of you, and Public Mobile, in general, not only for holding this contest, but for all the other incentives you throw our way, and HOPEFULLY implementing at least some of the suggestions to make this service even better!!! 😀 

 

That, and congrats to the other two winners! 👍 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: CONTEST CLOSED: Help us redesign our boards for a chance to win!


@pm-smayer97 wrote:


Congrats are three of you. Don;t spend it all in one place.


Thanks..... gonna be hard to take your advice, though, given that it's an Amazon gift card. 😉 

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: CONTEST CLOSED: Help us redesign our boards for a chance to win!


@CannonFodder wrote:

@pm-smayer97 wrote:


Congrats are three of you. Don;t spend it all in one place.


Thanks..... gonna be hard to take your advice, though, given that it's an Amazon gift card. 😉 


Duh!  Face-palm!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: CONTEST CLOSED: Help us redesign our boards for a chance to win!

@pm-smayer97  🤣 🤣 🤣