cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

Re: Boxing Week Savings: Get your second month FREE plus 5GB of data when you activate on select pla

@Jb456 wrote:

@ShawnC13  @darlicious  changes in the new year. Like a certain Oracle stepping down? That would be fantastic 😃 maybe @CannonFodder  will return. LOL

No, because as you now know, that didn't come to pass, and I use VERY little data, so even if 25GB was offered it wouldn't entice me.....

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Re: Boxing Week Savings: Get your second month FREE plus 5GB of data when you activate on select pla

@Jb456 

I do believe the real @CannonFodder  has returned! I had to take a double-take after staring at the username. But to return as a customer would take a court martial and a firing squad. Since thats  unlikely.....as an honourable soldier who keeps his word @CannonFodder  will appear in name only.

But dang it.....it sure is nice to see that name again! Risen from an unmarked grave, a profile unfairly cut short has returned! Rumours of your demise have been greatly exaggerated! I'm happy to see the original you again. Welcome back to the community!

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

@Jb456 

I do believe the real @CannonFodder  has returned! I had to take a double-take after staring at the username. But to return as a customer would take a court martial and a firing squad.

It would take the aforementioned court martial & firing squad, along with a sweet deal, AND, at this point, it'd take either Telus putting up a closer tower, or us to move where we're closer to a Telus tower.

In any case, don't get used to seeing this name around here. 😉

Need Help? Let's chat.