cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Bonus 5GB - does it expire?

@Tulahb wrote:

Does the bonus 5GB data expire at the end of the month it is credited or does it last until it is all used up?

@Tulahb It lasts until you use it all.

@Tulahb wrote:

Does the bonus 5GB data expire at the end of the month it is credited or does it last until it is all used up?

You can keep using it until it's all consumed. It isn't taken away at renewal time.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It lasts till used up : )

Sweet! Thanks!

Thank you. So good!

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Boxing Week Savings: Get your second month FREE plus 5GB of data when you activate on select pla

Hey, I had my email signed up for the Boxing week offer and it was eligible but it has been over 2 weeks or so but I haven't received the credits for the 2nd month being free - how can I check for the same?

Re: Boxing Week Savings: Get your second month FREE plus 5GB of data when you activate on select pla

@satwikkhanna wrote:

Hey, I had my email signed up for the Boxing week offer and it was eligible but it has been over 2 weeks or so but I haven't received the credits for the 2nd month being free - how can I check for the same?

The credit comes within 30 days.

Understood - so it means that I might need to wait for the next 2 weeks or so

Is there any other condition or terms that it would not be credited? Like any min. bill plan or anything else as such?

Mayor / Maire

@satwikkhanna  If you click page 1 and read the very first post. It provides all the information you're asking.

Yes, saw...thanks

Need Help? Let's chat.