cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tulahb
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Boxing Week Savings: Get your second month FREE plus 5GB of data when you activate on select pla

I'm still waiting for my credit too but they did say 30 days so fingers crossed! 🤞

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Boxing Week Savings: Get your second month FREE plus 5GB of data when you activate on select pla

I’m sure it’ll come in. Not to worry

satwikkhanna

Sure, thanks! 🙂

sshah4

I haven't received 5 GB free data yet.

Please do apsp.

Thanks

Shweta

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@sshah4 

Again please edit your personal info it can be used to gain access to your account.

@computergeek541 

As before please and thank you.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@sshah4 wrote:

I haven't received 5 GB free data yet.

My email address is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please do apsp.

Thanks

Shweta

@sshah4 You should edit your post (3 dots top right of your message) and remove your email, there is no need for it here.

When did you activate. The terms of the promotion said you would receive both the data and free month within 30 days.

Edit by Dunkman:  removed personal info

hang_on

hi, i have a confirmation from a moderator that you will received your gift on the second month (30 days), so we all have the same information.

enjoy!

ivanR
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got my data offer within 2 weeks of signing up.

satwikkhanna

Ohh great. 

Now even I received the credits for my offer - it was on the 19th day or so - thanks!

PB52
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi thx for getting back to me , I activated on the 15th Dec , hoped to be part of the boxing special. 5Gig 

Need Help? Let's chat.