cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boxing Week Savings: Get your second month FREE plus 5GB of data when you activate on select plans

Catherine_T
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Promotion has expired.

Hey Community, 

For a limited time only, new customers can get their second month free when they activate on any plan online or in-store. (Plus an additional 5GB of free data when they activate on select plans!)

This offer is available to new customers only. Rules and conditions apply.

5GB Free Data Plan Eligibility:

• Quebec: Customers must activate on any plan of $23 or higher
  • Rest of Canada: Customers must activate on any plan of $25 or higher

*Second month free promo applies to new activations on all plans. 

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Submit your email address here 
  2. Receive a confirmation message that the email address you’ve submitted is now eligible for the offer.
  3. Activate on any plan online or in-store to redeem this offer.

How to Activate:

1. If you need to purchase a SIM card, click here to order a SIM card online through Public Mobile. Your SIM card will be shipped within 3 to 7 business days. You can also order your SIM card through Amazon, and choose your shipping speed. Alternatively, you can purchase a SIM card by locating a retailer near you. 
  2. Visit activate.publicmobile.ca to activate online, or activate in-store
  3. The credit value that you will receive will be equal to the price of the rate plan on which you activated your SIM card. This credit will cover the rate plan cost only. It will not cover additional costs such as Add-Ons.
  4. Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 business days of activating. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.
  5. Eligible customers will be credited the add-on bonus within 30 business days of activating if applicable.
  6. You will not need to top-up your account at your first renewal date, unless you purchase Add-Ons, change or future-date your plan to a more expensive plan during the first 30 days. Note that, if you have registered for AutoPay, you will continue to receive your $2 AutoPay reward every 30 days. All Reward rules, which can be found at publicmobile.ca/rewardrules, apply.  

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here.

- The Public Mobile Community Team

372 REPLIES 372

capthetopi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Will check the contests... thank you. 🙂

@capthetopi 

You're welcome!

Don't forget to redeem your free holiday gifts. It ends in a few hours as well as enter to community contest. All instructions are on links below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/More-is-Merrier-is-back-Free-gifts-for-...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Community-Holiday-Contest/m-p/628513

capthetopi

Thanks!! 

Hopefully I see the credits. Happy New Year to you and all of the PM Community!

@capthetopi 

After you entered your email on next page you should have seen this.

Screenshot_20201231_195131.jpg

That's all you need.

As per the credit. Page one of this thread very first post says the terms.

If you joined on an eligible plan than it will be credited within 30 days.

Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 business days of activating. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.

Eligible customers will be credited the add-on bonus within 30 business days of activating if applicable.

If you used a referral code for a $10 sign-up bonus. That will be credited to your account within 72 hours.

Have a great new year!

capthetopi

Clicked on the link to register email... no confirmation email was received.

Still went ahead and activated the SIM and couldnt see the 5GB addons and second month free promo... only saw 2GB and 500 international addons... did I do something wrong and messed up the promos?

Saudor
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

darn. recently signed up too. I guess i cant take advantage of this offer anymore eh

@apvm wrote:

Same name and physical address with different email address is ok?

Public Mobile doesn't verify the name and address provided. You could have as many account as you wish, as long as you continue paying for the service. Some people do have more than one account, usuallly one for business and the other for personal use.  Yes, the e-mail address provided to Public Mobile need to be different.

apvm
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Not from West coast, everything is closed now.  Luckily, I have a spare sim card.

apvm

Same name and physical address with different email address is ok?

@apvm 

If you are registering a new account, try to get it done today! The two free Christmas Gifts from Public Mobile must be claimed by midnight EASTERN time zone today. If in Western Canada head to London Drugs and they will give you the SIM card you need and give you an extra $10 credit to add to your account. Use your referral code for another $10.

AE_Collector

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@apvm 

No. Each account needs it own sim & own email address. You could use email aliases.

apvm

I already have an account with PM, Can I use the same email address to register for another account for my daughter?  Thanks.

@jGil189 

Regarding 5 gigs and 2nd 30 days free. Page 1 of this thread very first post. As per the terms 

Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 business days of activating. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.

Eligible customers will be credited the add-on bonus within 30 business days of activating if applicable.

Regarding 2 gigs and 500 holiday minutes. Log into your account and click "Purchase add-ons".. You'll see both at a cost of Zero. Buy them and they'll go in your account under "My Data and Add-on section". You can also call 611 to apply them.

Amazon gift card follow this link.

https://publicmobile.ca/en/bc/holiday

If you used a referral code for a $10 signup bonus. That will be credited to your account within 72 hours.

Welcome to Public Mobile and Happy New Year!

jGil189

Deal: Get 1 month of service FREE & one-time 5GB Data + Save $2 every 30 days with AutoPay Reward + Get free 2GB data add-on, free 500 minutes international calling and a chance to win an Amazon Gift card 

Hey there I just signed up for the $40/month 4.5GB plan with Autopay and am wondering how to claim these rewards? I'm not seeing the 5GB data or the 2GB data add on. I am also not seeing the $10 credit for using my friends referral code.

Does anybody have any insight into how I can claim this? Thanks. 

stumbly

giftcard giveaways?  I didn't see any on publicmobile.ca - am I missing something or do you mean certain in-store offers?

a week ago
Re: Boxing Week Savings: Get your second month FREE plus 5GB of data when you activate on select pla

Also don't forget the giftcard giveaways

@5hw3 wrote:

I am a new member which was joined in public mobile on Dec.30. However, I did not see my account which has 5G data and 2nd month free. I used my email which was used to get this offer to active my account. Not sure what happened? thx.

Please wait up to 30 days for the credit and the bonus data to be applied.

5hw3

I am a new member which was joined in public mobile on Dec.30. However, I did not see my account which has 5G data and 2nd month free. I used my email which was used to get this offer to active my account. Not sure what happened? thx.

@pokieluck wrote:

I am a new activation to public mobile.  I used the link for the promotion and choose a $25 plan, so where do I see the 5 GB bonus in my plan.

Will the second month FREE just happen as I do not see any indication in my account?

Thanks

• Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 business days of activating. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.
  • Eligible customers will be credited the add-on bonus within 30 business days of activating if applicable.

@pokieluck wrote:

I am a new activation to public mobile.  I used the link for the promotion and choose a $25 plan, so where do I see the 5 GB bonus in my plan.

Will the second month FREE just happen as I do not see any indication in my account?

Thanks

You will see them within 30 days from activation.

pokieluck

Thanks

Onte2many
  • Sounds like WAY too much work! 😂

@Onte2many

If your phone number is not too vital to your existence you could let your current account suspend either by removing autopay or suspending via lost/stolen ( this will preserve your voicemail)  and activate on this promotion with a new phone number ( which you could put in your message for your voicemail on the suspended account.)

If you are fortunate enough to be in western Canada and you activate at London Drugs by tomorrow (NYE) with the free sim card and extra $10 account credit a $25 plan w/ autopay and the bonus referral credit will net you a $49 account credit by your first renewal and pay gif your plan for 3 full 30 day cycles with $1 leftover for your 4th renewal. You will also have 500 international long distance minutes and 7gb of add on data($120 total value+$10 free sim+$45 credit+$4×4=$16autopay= $191)

Just suspend the new account at 90 days and unsuspend the old account at 85 days and vice versa.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Onte2many wrote:

Can I cancel current plan and activate with new sim to get this plan??

@Onte2many : You can activate as many SIM's as you like. Your number is another matter. Cancelling a current plan is as simple as not paying for the renewal. If you want your number then you'll have to port it out somewhere else at that cost and then port it back to your newly created account. You lose Available Funds, referrals and loyalty time.

Onte2many

That is what I am wondering.... 

Can we cancel and start new?!

Onte2many

Can I cancel current plan and activate with new sim to get this plan??

atpwong

Thanks! ill go type in that email to the website and submit a ticket!

@atpwong 

It does....type in the "typo" email to the promo email sign up just to be safe. You should probably contact the moderators to see what it officially says in your account on the back end. It could affect verification of your account, application of your community reward (should you earn one), if you win a contest and/or the application of promotions. Best to be sure now rather than later find out you dont qualify for something....

atpwong

oh "i corrected" my email when i signed up for my account, it auto typed in my typo email address, i just changed it to my correct email, no clue if that changes anything. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kim63 wrote:

Seems like. Looks like I'm replying to a particular post on the thread but it's not posting as I expect it should. Hmmm.

@Kim63 

Yes. It's quite silly. Many forums show some indication of which post one has replied to. This forum software _can_ but I'm sure it's rather low priority for them to bother. eBay uses the same software in their "community" and it shows a nice indication at the top of posts showing who the person replied to.

So for here we use the tag @ sign or the quote feature (on desktop only) to indicate who we're replying to. The tag will, by default, put a notification in the top right bell notification. Quoting used to but then that stopped mysteriously.

Need Help? Let's chat.