cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dac13
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Boxing Week Savings: Get your second month FREE plus 5GB of data when you activate on select pla

Great promo for new customers.  Would be even better to also offer existing customers this promo if they want to change their plan to $25 or higher.  Regardless, still a great promo.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Re: Boxing Week Savings: Get your second month FREE plus 5GB of data when you activate on select pla

@dac13...

here's something for us existing customers...go get it if you haven't done so yet...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/More-is-Merrier-is-back-Free-gifts-for-...

dac13
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@hairbag1 Thanks!  Loaded these offers!

missaloisi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I took advantage of this offer, and just have a question about it. Is the 5GB bonus only for one month? On my self serve account it says "5GB one time bonus". 

@missaloisi wrote:

I took advantage of this offer, and just have a question about it. Is the 5GB bonus only for one month? On my self serve account it says "5GB one time bonus". 

You'll get the 5GB bonus in your account only once, but you can keep it until it all gets used.

wbg13
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Great deal for new customers!  And when they add the "More is Merrier is back: Free gifts for all" it is hot!

carolinatorresr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I just activate my sim card to get the Christmas bonuses and I also wrote a referral number but it seems like the system did not apply any of these. I am also trying to access my account and is not working. Just hope the service is not like this kind of technology issues.

@carolinatorresr wrote:

Hello, I just activate my sim card to get the Christmas bonuses and I also wrote a referral number but it seems like the system did not apply any of these. I am also trying to access my account and is not working. Just hope the service is not like this kind of technology issues.

The $10 credit for using a referral code at signup comes within 72 hours. The credit for a free renewal and the 5GB data bonus come within 30 days.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@carolinatorresr 

Page 1 of this thread very 1st post.

Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 business days of activating. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.

Eligible customers will be credited the add-on bonus within 30 business days of activating if applicable 

As for your referral $10 signup. It will be credited within 72 hours of activation.

For logging in. Any error message or anything?..Try clearing cookies/history and using an incognito mode browser.

Let us know and welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

NenaDeCruz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

That's an excellent deal! I have a new customer in mind!

Need Help? Let's chat.