cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boxing Week Savings: Get your second month FREE plus 5GB of data when you activate on select plans

Catherine_T
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Promotion has expired.

Hey Community, 

For a limited time only, new customers can get their second month free when they activate on any plan online or in-store. (Plus an additional 5GB of free data when they activate on select plans!)

This offer is available to new customers only. Rules and conditions apply.

5GB Free Data Plan Eligibility:

• Quebec: Customers must activate on any plan of $23 or higher
  • Rest of Canada: Customers must activate on any plan of $25 or higher

*Second month free promo applies to new activations on all plans. 

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Submit your email address here 
  2. Receive a confirmation message that the email address you’ve submitted is now eligible for the offer.
  3. Activate on any plan online or in-store to redeem this offer.

How to Activate:

1. If you need to purchase a SIM card, click here to order a SIM card online through Public Mobile. Your SIM card will be shipped within 3 to 7 business days. You can also order your SIM card through Amazon, and choose your shipping speed. Alternatively, you can purchase a SIM card by locating a retailer near you. 
  2. Visit activate.publicmobile.ca to activate online, or activate in-store
  3. The credit value that you will receive will be equal to the price of the rate plan on which you activated your SIM card. This credit will cover the rate plan cost only. It will not cover additional costs such as Add-Ons.
  4. Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 business days of activating. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.
  5. Eligible customers will be credited the add-on bonus within 30 business days of activating if applicable.
  6. You will not need to top-up your account at your first renewal date, unless you purchase Add-Ons, change or future-date your plan to a more expensive plan during the first 30 days. Note that, if you have registered for AutoPay, you will continue to receive your $2 AutoPay reward every 30 days. All Reward rules, which can be found at publicmobile.ca/rewardrules, apply.  

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here.

- The Public Mobile Community Team

372 REPLIES 372

@Catherine_T Great deal for new customers! Thanks PM and way to go!😊

pmpublic
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I put in my email for last week's offer, but didn't activate yet. If I put in the same email for this offer, will I get the extra data bonus too, or will I only get the 2nd month free from last week?

Also, upgrading or downgrading plans, will I lose that data bonus?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

This is an excellent deal for the minimalist user.  With the ongoing bonus minutes and data, this will provided a good data cushion that could easily last a year.  

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Nice!  So including the holiday gifts, new activations can get 1 free month, 7GB of data add-ons, and 500 international LD mins to start off, even on the $25 plan. Thanks, PM.  🙂

bravo_md
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

What happens if you already added your email address in yesterday Dec 21 2020 for the offer before these changes and updates to the offer? Which offer would you be getting? With or without the 5 GB data if you choose the $25 plan in Ontario? Have yet to activate. Is the 5 GB data an add on or just a promo data?

Regards

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

This is very nice promo, probably the best for$25 plan i have seen

Thanks

kaytus
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Also don't forget the giftcard giveaways

Everyone: If activating a new account, remember to still add-on the free 2GB and 500 minute international long distance add-ons if the activation is done before 2020 ends.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

That is a sweet deal for new customers.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Wow - this is great @Catherine_T - thanks for posting this heads up!!

AND THANKS Public Mobile

😁.

I just tried the email link:

esjliv_0-1608663129712.png

And it gets me to an area without somewhere to enter an email into.

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Catherine_T that's an awesome deal thanks!!

Need Help? Let's chat.