cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: [Blog] Get to know the Public Mobile team: an interview with Marketing Communications

It's great to hear about the people behind the scenes. Nice to learn about the PM team in our community.  I look forward to the upcoming new announcements and campaigns. 

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: [Blog] Get to know the Public Mobile team: an interview with Marketing Communications

Cool idea 🙂

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

A pleasure meeting you ladies....so since you are the Marketing Gals of Public Mobile...

Who are the winners to the Valentine Contest that ended on February 21st with the 20 winners of 1gig of data? 

Please say me! Man Happy

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Nice to know about the new members of Public Mobile Team😃 and looking forward to more exciting stuff in March

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thanks for sharing 🙂

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

If you could only have one app on your phone (besides call/text), what would it be?

LIz: Spotify

Isabella: Instagram

Alyssa: Twitter

Korth: Calculator

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thankyou. Keep up the good work. Its nice to put a face to the cogs in the PM factory. Well, sort of...

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Thank you very much. 

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Nice meeting you ladies:)

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

BRAVO!  

(See, I can keep it short and to the point once in awhile!)

AE_Collector