cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brent_liza1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Black Friday Sale: Get $5 off for 6 months when you activate today

I just re joined public mobile after a stint away. I honestly missed the service. 

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@Brent_liza1 hey there, welcome back!  great time to come back with the Black Friday sale and free holiday gifts from Public Mobile.  Happy holidays!  🎄🎄🎄

Brent_liza1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes I agree 🙂 I lost my status as model citizen before but will work my way back up 🙂 so glad to be back. 

Kookybunny
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, i signed up for the black friday sale which states i can get $5 off for 6 months. When do I get the $5 off? I only got a $10 credit from the person who referred me. Thanks.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Kookybunny wrote:

Hi, i signed up for the black friday sale which states i can get $5 off for 6 months. When do I get the $5 off? I only got a $10 credit from the person who referred me. Thanks.

You will receive it within 30 days of activation.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Black-Friday-Sale-Get-5-off-for-6-month...

The first credit will be automatically applied to eligible rate plans within 30 days of activating, credits 2-6 will be applied before each renewal date.

A535

Didn't work for me. Is that because I used someones sign up code to get $10 off my first bill?

Dunkman
Oracle

@A535 wrote:

Didn't work for me. Is that because I used someones sign up code to get $10 off my first bill?

@A535 

If you followed the terms and conditions (signed your email address first, etc), you will get the credit within 30 days and then subsequently each month from months 2-7.  Getting the friend credit does not affect this promotion.  

Gthorsteinsson

Hi there!

I’m a new public mobile customer and followed all the steps for the Black Friday deal online and I didn’t get the deal on my first bill. Plus I entered a friends promo code and neither of us got the deal for the code. Is there someway we can fix this after the fact? It’s half the reason I joined public mobile to get both of these deals.

thanks,

Grace 

@Gthorsteinsson wrote:

Hi there!

I’m a new public mobile customer and followed all the steps for the Black Friday deal online and I didn’t get the deal on my first bill. Plus I entered a friends promo code and neither of us got the deal for the code. Is there someway we can fix this after the fact? It’s half the reason I joined public mobile to get both of these deals.

thanks,

Grace 

How long ago did you sign up? The first $5 credit should be/should have been in your account witihn 30 days of activation. As for $10 credit for getting referred, that comes wihin 72 hours. The friend who referred you doesn't get $10. Your friend only gets $1 per 30 days.

Dunkman
Oracle

@Gthorsteinsson 

@Gthorsteinsson wrote:

Hi there!

thanks,

Grace 

You should receive the credit within 30 days.  It does not apply to your first bill. The $5 will apply each month from months 2-7.

You should see the $10 friend credit within 72 hours.  Your friend should see the extra $1 in his refer-a-friend line in his/her self service account. Friend will receive $1 each month on his payment date as long as you remain a customer.   

Need Help? Let's chat.