cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Re: Black Friday Sale: Get $5 off for 6 months when you activate today

1. The first credit will be automatically applied to eligible rate plans within 30 days of activating, credits 2-6 will be applied before each renewal date.
mpcdesign
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@darlicious , I don't think that would be a wise move on my part come April Fools Day. How many Oracles moved that quickly to the binner? I think we got two or three people on that one!

chwkhelper
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Who do I contact if this did not work for my account? I entered my email address within the time frame (first actually on Black Friday, when I ordered my mobile SIM card, and the again today), but when I activated my account today the $5 did not come off my monthly fee. What are my next steps to fix this? Thanks!

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@chwkhelper wrote:

Who do I contact if this did not work for my account? I entered my email address within the time frame (first actually on Black Friday, when I ordered my mobile SIM card, and the again today), but when I activated my account today the $5 did not come off my monthly fee. What are my next steps to fix this? Thanks!

Within 30 days:

The first credit will be automatically applied to eligible rate plans within 30 days of activating, credits 2-6 will be applied before each renewal date.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@chwkhelper has it been 30 days since you activated?

The terms and conditions of the promotion says.

The first credit will be automatically applied to eligible rate plans within 30 days of activating, credits 2-6 will be applied before each renewal date

So just be patient for it to be applied to your account.

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

mpcdesign
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@chwkhelper , your reward should totally be there by the next renewal date. If not then, totally put in a ticket to SIMon.  Chat with SIMon with your issue, so it can create a support ticket for the moderators for you. Click on the question mark at the bottom or here is the direct link to the SIMon too if you prefer too.

abonn08
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had submitted my email address online before joining Public Mobile so I could get this deal. I did not receive an email in return but it looks like I should have based on your post. How can I make sure I still get this promo? 

Dunkman
Oracle

@abonn08 wrote:

I had submitted my email address online before joining Public Mobile so I could get this deal. I did not receive an email in return but it looks like I should have based on your post. How can I make sure I still get this promo? 

@abonn08 

You should be fine.  Just wait the 30 days and you should receive the credit.  If not, then you can contact moderator.  

From previous similar promotions, people have activated before receiving the confirmation email.  Not everyone gets the email anyways.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@abonn08 

As long as you got a pop up confirmation immediately after you submitted your email address and you used the same address you will recieve the credit. Generally with this kind of promotion it will be added to your account 5 business days after the promotion ends. I wouldnt be surprised if you see it added on Friday Dec 11th.

Did you see confirmation similar to this one after registering your email?Screenshot_20201030-125321~3.png

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@abonn08 : ...and activated online yourself. The promo was for online...not in-store.

Need Help? Let's chat.