Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Black Friday Sale: Get $5 off for 6 months when you activate today

I never got my $5 for a new activation:(

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@mim0242 

Within 30 days see terms below.

The first credit will be automatically applied to eligible rate plans within 30 days of activating, credits 2-6 will be applied before each renewal date

If you used a referral code for a $10 signup bonus that will credited within 72 hours of activation.

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

mim0242

I never had a referral code 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@mim0242  I sent you a private message with a code. Your envelope at the top is your inbox. Follow instructions in my message and you may just get a $10 credit in a few days. (It's up to  PM to decide that no guarantee)

As for your $5 discount from black Friday that's within 30 days.

Again welcome to Public Mobile 😃

andre69
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

OK so rather than expect the credit to show up upon activation it may not show up for 30 days...now I understand.  Unfortunately, the promise during the same promotion period for a half price online SIM card purchase did not manifest itself so I unknowingly paid full price when purchasing it online...I recommend that instructions on how to secure marketed promotions be made more explicit and / or in my case be refunded as a credit when it doesn't work as promised.  Many thanks.  

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@andre69 wrote:

OK so rather than expect the credit to show up upon activation it may not show up for 30 days...now I understand.  Unfortunately, the promise during the same promotion period for a half price online SIM card purchase did not manifest itself so I unknowingly paid full price when purchasing it online...I recommend that instructions on how to secure marketed promotions be made more explicit and / or in my case be refunded as a credit when it doesn't work as promised.  Many thanks.  

Contact a moderator to see if they will give you a $5 credit for the sim.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
andre69

Good idea.  Many thanks.

andre69

Within 72 hours of activation.  OK good to know.  It would be helpful if this were made more explicit to those providing the referral code (all of us customers) so that we can pass this on to new subscribers and save them the time of enquiring as to why they have not yet received their $10 credit.  Better, upon inputting a referral code should the $10 credit not be immediately applied to the first payment as a show of good faith?  

ScubaAlex

Hello there, I activated my plan yesterday, but the promotion is nowhere to find.

I cannot see anything stating $5off.

Dunkman
Oracle

@ScubaAlex 

It should show up within 30 days and will credit for months 2-7 of your bill. 

Need Help? Let's chat.