cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
j3nniferbui
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Black Friday Sale: Get $5 off for 6 months when you activate today

I signed up and activated my sim on Thursday but still not see any promotion appear in my self-serve account. How long could I expect for it to be apply to my account? from the second month of payment?

Also, when I submitted the email address, the first letter of my email was caps lock, does it matter or not?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

According to the terms.

1. The first credit will be automatically applied to eligible rate plans within 30 days of activating, credits 2-6 will be applied before each renewal date.
HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@j3nniferbui 

To test "the first letter of my email was caps lock" question  - send yourself an email from ANOTHER email account, using a cap on the first letter to see if you still get it.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@HALIMACS wrote:

@j3nniferbui 

To test "the first letter of my email was caps lock" question  - send yourself an email from ANOTHER email account, using a cap on the first letter to see if you still get it.

@j3nniferbui , @HALIMACS  for email purposes a capital letter or all caps doesn't matter. If you are using it as a log in , some sites need "exact" entry as it only looks at characters. PM is not one of them though, you could still log in with a capital first letter where none was used before.

Anna_E
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I applied for this with my email, but I never received an email confirmation for it. Now that I have activated with Public Mobile I do not see the $5 saved.

Help, please.

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@Anna_E wrote:

I applied for this with my email, but I never received an email confirmation for it. Now that I have activated with Public Mobile I do not see the $5 saved.

Help, please.

Hi @Anna_E  here is part of terms of this Sale

• The first credit will be automatically applied to eligible rate plans within 30 days of activating, credits 2-6 will be applied before each renewal date.

You should have waited for your email confirmation...

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Submit your email address here before December 4, 2020, 11:59PM ET.
  2. Receive a confirmation message that the email address you’ve submitted is now eligible for the offer.
  3. Activate on an eligible plan online before December 18, 2020, 11:59PM ET to redeem this offer.

As you did not get a confirmation message, contact the moderators for help.

Two ways to contact the moderators:

• Slower way – Send a private message to the Moderators_Team here.  You have to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work. 

It may take up to 48 hrs (hopefully less) to receive a reply from the moderators.  Keep checking the envelope icon on top right for a number to pop up. That would be the moderator’s reply. 

Welcome to Public Mobile!

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@Anna_E  I do not believe an actual email would have been sent  to you for this one. It says.

1. Receive a confirmation message that the email address you’ve submitted is now eligible for the offer.

Some offers they do when you submit your email on the promotion link and hit submit then the next page is the confirmation that you are eligible and gives you options to either buy or activate a sim card.

Also as per the terms of the promotion the credit will be credited to your account within 30 days of activation.

1. The first credit will be automatically applied to eligible rate plans within 30 days of activating, credits 2-6 will be applied before each renewal date.

If you used a referral code for a $10 signup bonus that credited will be applied to your account within 72 hours of activation. 

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

Someone said that when you enter your email initially for this offer you get a message right then and there on the web site confirming your successful entry thus you do NOT receive an email back at a latter time.

AE_Collector

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

I was just looking at this offer ($30 off) on the PM Home Page. Of course it says on Select Plans and has a little + after the statement but for the life of me I can not find the extra “+” info. Presumably it is the “On $35 and higher plans (except in Quebec which has different minimum plans) but I would think it would be easier for new customers to see this requirement. 

Also noticed that SIM cards are half price when ordered online.

I was checking the home page in hopes of a 1 day Super Duper Black Friday Promo. Couldn’t find it either...

AE_Collector

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Yes, $35 plan except Quebec.

• Quebec: Customers must activate on the $38 or $43 plan

You can currently buy sim cards at https://canadiancellsupplies.com

for $3.

Need Help? Let's chat.