cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Re: Black Friday Sale: Get $5 off for 6 months when you activate today

@Lara2028 

Exactly what was your sequence of activation? Yourself then your husband and your daughter? Did you have a referral code? Whomever activated first should take the referral code from their   account and use it on the next ( husband?)  Then you or your husband would use theirs for your daughter.  If the first person who activated didnt have one you can private message just about anyone here and request one and the member would happily supply you with their code. Then as mentioned by @Triguy  you message the moderators and request to have them add it to the account(s).

neel1974
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I did activated the plan by following all guidelines. But I dont see the 5$ credit for the first month. Does it have a wait time? My account is also missing referral bonus! 

How long it takes to receive both of these credits?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@neel1974 

Well something didnt go right with your activation. Did your friend get their $1? Contact the moderators on both counts. See below for info on your first query. The referral bonus is usually the next day but allow 72 hours.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Black-Friday-Sale-Get-5-off-for-6-month...

j3nniferbui

Has anyone get the $5 off already? My 2nd payment is due tomorrow but I still didn't see anywhere with $5 off in my self-serve account. Is it automatically applied or does that mean I won't get that $5 off if I didn't see it in my account?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@j3nniferbui wrote:

Has anyone get the $5 off already? My 2nd payment is due tomorrow but I still didn't see anywhere with $5 off in my self-serve account. Is it automatically applied or does that mean I won't get that $5 off if I didn't see it in my account?

Review the "how-to's" and make certain you qualified....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Black-Friday-Sale-Get-5-off-for-6-month...

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@j3nniferbui 

It would most likely land in the “Available Funds” area as opposed to on the individual Rewards Lines. Right up near the top in the attached screen shot. 

The other way to see if you are getting it or not is to do the match. People frequently report hear that they aren’t getting some reward but we point out that there is tax to pay on the charges every 30 days which is often why it looks as though you are paying full price when in fact you are receiving the discount but having taxes added to the total when it gets t your credit card.

AE_Collector2C9B7386-6551-4940-8685-538AF8A12CD9.jpeg

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@j3nniferbui 

If you have recieved the first $5 credit it will be listed in your payment/transaction history. The second $5 credit will be applied just after your rewards during the renewal process. Usually there  will be a line on the right side of your account that will appear like this....

My promotions : $5 off for 6 months..............1/6.

Screenshot_20201225-203941~2.png

Metalneck

I'll have to correct you here there was nowhere stated that an email would be sent to our email accounts I set up four different email accounts and did not receive one email in response to joining the Black Friday promotion sale both my daughter and I signed up. Neither one of us has received the $5 off per month for six months I'd like this corrected thank you

Dunkman
Oracle

@Metalneck 

Many customers did not get a confirmation email.  If you meet the criteria of the promotion and still have not received your $5 credit, you will need to contact moderator.

To contact moderator via 2 methods:

1. Ticketing system - faster response time

Click on the blue chat bubble icon on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

or

2 Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.