cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ramaniak
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Black Friday Sale: Get $5 off for 6 months when you activate today

Hello,

I just signed up with a friend referral. I don't see the $10 bonus in my account or the $5 off for 6 months. How do I confirm that these are available for me?

thanks

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It can up to 72 hours for the $10 referral to appear in your account.  The Black Friday promo 

The first credit will be automatically applied to eligible rate plans within 30 days of activating, credits 2-6 will be applied before each renewal date.

ETusesPublic
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just missed this deal because I misread the deadline. The link is still up to register the email. Is it too late to register the email, if he signs up by Dec.18? 

@ETusesPublic wrote:

I just missed this deal because I misread the deadline. The link is still up to register the email. Is it too late to register the email, if he signs up by Dec.18? 

Sorry, but it's too late. You can always wait until another offer comes along. This offer was actually pretty weak in comparision to some others.

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

There will pretty much have to be another offer this month though it too may not be much of a screaming deal. That doesn’t seem to be happening this year.

AE_Collector

Hazzard6

I signed up within the specified time frame and I don’t see where this is applied on my account at all. Can you please check to see if it is activated. 

Dunkman
Oracle

@Hazzard6 wrote:

I signed up within the specified time frame and I don’t see where this is applied on my account at all. Can you please check to see if it is activated. 

@Hazzard6 

The credit will show up within 30 days and then at each renewal for months 2-7.  If you meet all the criteria.  If you have not received credit before your next due date, then contact moderator.  Otherwise, you should be fine.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

1. The first credit will be automatically applied to eligible rate plans within 30 days of activating, credits 2-6 will be applied before each renewal date.
Lara2028

I ordered a pre-owned phone during the Black Friday promotion, and then activated my new account once the phone was received.   The $5 is not showing in my credits.  We also opened accounts for my husband and daughter - their accounts also don't show the promotion credit. How do we get that applied?   

I also didn't know how to (if I could) get the referral for my husband and daughter's accounts.   Can I (still) do that? 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

The first credit will be automatically applied to eligible rate plans within 30 days of activating, credits 2-6 will be applied before each renewal date.

You could try submitting a ticket to a moderator to see if they will apply the refera8.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.