cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Edison53
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Big News: We just launched even better rate plans!

I am on the 90 day plan. Why not upgrade me automatically? Wouldn't that be simpler for all concerned?
NDesai
Oracle

@Edison53 wrote:
I am on the 90 day plan. Why not upgrade me automatically? Wouldn't that be simpler for all concerned?

Which plan are you on? 1GB 4GB?

They can't just do it automatically since there are other users like me want to stay on old plan. To upgrade, you can do it yourself through self-serve. 

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Edison53

Not following the logic. I am on a 90 day plan with 4 GB of data. What customer would complain if they got 2GB extra for the same price?
NDesai
Oracle

@Edison53 wrote:
Not following the logic. I am on a 90 day plan with 4 GB of data. What customer would complain if they got 2GB extra for the same price?

That is the case for 4GB plan but not for old 1GB plan.

How hard is it to do it yourself 😛

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Edison53

How hard is it to program the system to turn a 4 to a 6? Seems unnecessary for customer to do it (if not making any other changes) and as others have said, people who do try to do it themselves end up with what looks like a higher bill. And then have to DM PM to fix the glitch
NDesai
Oracle

@Edison53 wrote:
How hard is it to program the system to turn a 4 to a 6? Seems unnecessary for customer to do it (if not making any other changes) and as others have said, people who do try to do it themselves end up with what looks like a higher bill. And then have to DM PM to fix the glitch

If it was that easy to program the system, they would have done it. What makes you think that automatic system would not give any problems? 

kkum
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hey, I think I qualify for the first scenario "You are on a 90-day plan and would like to change your plan or receive a credit for the difference". I paid the full $140 before tax for the 90 day 6gb plan (before rewards) on July 17th, 2016. I would like the changed difference to be credited to my account. Thank you!

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired

Good morning, 

@kkum and everyone else, 

If you are on your 90 days plan and you have less than 45 days of usage, please send me or @Mary_M a private message with your Public Mobile phone number and we will credit the difference to your account and schedule a plan change for your next payment or we will simply upgrade your plan for you, you decide 😉

Thank you. 

Shazia

** Not sure how to send me or see private messages? Click here

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
Edison53

Afraid I am still confused by this. You *can* make the change if usage is less than 45 days, but not if it over 45 days, even though -- *in either case* -- the bill does not change by so much as a penny?
Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired

@Edison53

You are right !

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
Need Help? Let's chat.