Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: [BUG RESOLVED]: Incoming texts not received upon return from US

Awesome!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Will travel to US soon and buy an addon, so it's a good news that upon my return to Canada phone will continue working perfectlySmiley Happy Thanks PM!

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How can I get an answer to something? I've clicked through community posts forever and can't even see a space to post a question?

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@foster-kaitlin  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Public-Mobile-Community/ct-p/Public_Mobile_Community use the link scroll down to the bottom (under bravos leaderboard ) and you will see different heading CLICK on the heading that best suit you question. You will the see a link that says ask a question. Click on it and ask your question.

@foster-kaitlin wrote:

How can I get an answer to something? I've clicked through community posts forever and can't even see a space to post a question?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@foster-kaitlin wrote:

@foster-kaitlin  Under Browse (top left), pick the catagory/heading best suited for your query/suggestion, then select Ask a Question and start posting.

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I returned from the USA February 6 after 3 weeks and two 10 day roaming packages. The minute the plane landed in Canada I was receiving texts with no probs 👍