cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: [BLOG]: Physical Distancing Tips from the Public Mobile Team

Wow! Really nice tips. I’ve been reading several books on different topics. Besides that, and most of the time, watching movies and TV series on Netflix has been my second option. I’m glad there’s a terrace at the top of my building where I can enjoy the sunny days, and keeping the social distancing. It has helped a lot! 

Hope everybody stay safe end healthy! 

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Danilorpaixaoo wrote:

Wow! Really nice tips. I’ve been reading several books on different topics. Besides that, and most of the time, watching movies and TV series on Netflix has been my second option. I’m glad there’s a terrace at the top of my building where I can enjoy the sunny days, and keeping the social distancing. It has helped a lot! 

Hope everybody stay safe end healthy! 

So good to hear get that knowledge!

I am starting my own youtube channel for financial awareness during this time and going forward. Recorded my voiceover last night. Time to pick up new hobbies and run with it! 🙂

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Some great tips. Thanks. To keep busy I've been tapping into my creative side and making tie dyes. I call it my colour therapy. I really enjoy it. I've also been making sure to spend some time outdoors. I live on a mountain near a lake, so there's plenty of nature to escape to. 

Highlighted

I everybody, I live in NB and social distancing looks like it’s working here, keep on the good work and stay safe.  Like for me I still have to go to work because I’m plan in a nursing home, so stay safe and at home, will we take care of your love ones.

Highlighted

Sorry my autocorrect said plan but I’m a LPN nurse

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Mary73 wrote:

Sorry my autocorrect said plan but I’m a LPN nurse

There's an edit function available to members. In the top right of your message post, there is a menu to get that done.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Mary73 

IMG-2710.jpg

click the 3 dots on top right delete your info in this public forum.

Thank you very much for your hard work as a nurse, you are working hard so we can 

stay safe. Thank you very much.

Highlighted

Thank you, but about the three dots in the corner, it doesn’t say edit in there or correct.  And what do you mean about my info, does it show all my info.  I’m new to this.

Highlighted

Ok, never mind I’ve got it, thanks 

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My family has been watching movies just about every evening these days. Im usually an Action /Thriller kind of person.

All we watch now are comedy movies and we usually have a good laugh during these tough times. Also don't watch the news too much.