cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Moid_I
Retraité / Retired

BETA SIM card order

Still waiting on a SIM card? So sorry but would you believe the dog ate our SIM cards?
Actually, the truth is we ran out. But the good news is we found more so you should receive your SIM card by early next week.

Thanks for understanding.

Accepted Solutions
tarnyc
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: BETA SIM card order

I received the following email:

Hello there! Public Mobile here.
We're sorry you have not received your Public Mobile SIM card yet. The reason for the delay is that we have run out of Triple Punch SIM cards. But don't worry, we are sending you all three sizes (Standard, Micro, and Nano) just to be sure you get the right one for your phone.
You should receive your SIM cards by early next week so make sure you activate before June 29th to get $10 off your monthly payment for 12 months.
We really appreciate your patience and hope to see you soon in BETA!

Public Mobile

This. This is good. I am already impressed with PM and I haven't even officially become a customer yet!

View solution in original post

All Replies
Cyber
Mayor / Maire

Telus has to pay their own bills before paying the supplier of your SIM cards 😛

Charanth182
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thanks for the update!

tarnyc

I received the following email:

Hello there! Public Mobile here.
We're sorry you have not received your Public Mobile SIM card yet. The reason for the delay is that we have run out of Triple Punch SIM cards. But don't worry, we are sending you all three sizes (Standard, Micro, and Nano) just to be sure you get the right one for your phone.
You should receive your SIM cards by early next week so make sure you activate before June 29th to get $10 off your monthly payment for 12 months.
We really appreciate your patience and hope to see you soon in BETA!

Public Mobile

This. This is good. I am already impressed with PM and I haven't even officially become a customer yet!

View solution in original post

Seb

My friend ordered a TRI-SIM punch card but never received it. Almost 4 weeks has passed.

Do you think he should send an email to PM?

Charanth182

@Seb

Your friend isn't alone there is alot of us in the exact same boat. I emailed like @tarnyc and recieved the same email he mentioned above. I imagine until later this week your friend is just going to get the same email asking to wait a bit longer.

bilal

Will the $10 Beta discount offer expire on June 29th? Given that most haven't received their SIM cards?

Cyber
Mayor / Maire

@bilal,

The 10$ BETA gift expire on june 29.

Charanth182

To all those who are waiting for thier SIM card.

I was in the same boat and it arrived in the mail yesterday! That means it slikely that you should have it soon, maybe even today 🙂

Martin
Legend

Hello,

In the June 18 email posted above, it says, "... before June 29th ...".

I emphasize BEFORE; therefore, no later than June 28, inclusive.

FYI.
Need Help? Let's chat.