cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BETA SIM card order

Moid_I
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Still waiting on a SIM card? So sorry but would you believe the dog ate our SIM cards?
Actually, the truth is we ran out. But the good news is we found more so you should receive your SIM card by early next week.

Thanks for understanding.

21 REPLIES 21

zidi_ben
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

I was one of the people who received an email about your beta offer at a discounted rate. Till today I did not receive the SIM card. I changed the address I gave you but I still have access to mails that come there.

can you please help me

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@SuziieSuzy

Please follow @Martin advise and you can order a SIM card easily, by clicking here: https://public-mobile.myshopify.com/

Cheers

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

Effective yesterday, SIM cards can be ordered directly from this web site.

Click Order Now, which is directly under Order a SIM card, which is on this site's home page. You will have to create a Shopify account. In approximately 3 to 7 business days, you should receive your SIM card.

Cheers.

Send PM an Email

Look for Contact Us

Scroll till you see Email Away

Click the ‘Email Away’ button at the bottom right hand side of your screen. You will see a number of standard selections, choose:Click the ‘Email Away’ button at the bottom right hand side of your screen. You will see a number of standard selections, choose:‘SIM & Activation''Activation’'I activated my phone and SIM card more than 24 hours ago''I did not receive an error message'Important: Make sure you provide us a full mailing address, an alternate contact number, and the size of the SIM card (Nano/Standard/Micro) needed. It should look like this: 

SuziieSuzy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I ordered my sim card on July 31 and my order has yet arrived, what's going on?

@samgabbay, Free Sims are Great. Most Carriers charge $4.99-$6.99 A Sim

@samgabbay,

Replacement SIM cards (if you need one) are also FREE.

Hello,

Your SIM card is free.

Cheers.

@samgabbay,

Yes, here at Public Mobile SIM cards are free.

samgabbay
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

So i got my beta invitation and all, But is my sim card free? I wasnt asked to pay for anything so im wondering. Thanks!

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
Yes it is unless it gets extended beyond June-29

Chicklets

Is this information still accurate???

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

In the June 18 email posted above, it says, "... before June 29th ...".

I emphasize BEFORE; therefore, no later than June 28, inclusive.

FYI.

Charanth182

To all those who are waiting for thier SIM card.

I was in the same boat and it arrived in the mail yesterday! That means it slikely that you should have it soon, maybe even today 🙂

Cyber
Mayor / Maire

@bilal,

The 10$ BETA gift expire on june 29.

bilal
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Will the $10 Beta discount offer expire on June 29th? Given that most haven't received their SIM cards?

Charanth182

@Seb

Your friend isn't alone there is alot of us in the exact same boat. I emailed like @tarnyc and recieved the same email he mentioned above. I imagine until later this week your friend is just going to get the same email asking to wait a bit longer.

Seb

My friend ordered a TRI-SIM punch card but never received it. Almost 4 weeks has passed.

Do you think he should send an email to PM?

tarnyc
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I received the following email:

Hello there! Public Mobile here.
We're sorry you have not received your Public Mobile SIM card yet. The reason for the delay is that we have run out of Triple Punch SIM cards. But don't worry, we are sending you all three sizes (Standard, Micro, and Nano) just to be sure you get the right one for your phone.
You should receive your SIM cards by early next week so make sure you activate before June 29th to get $10 off your monthly payment for 12 months.
We really appreciate your patience and hope to see you soon in BETA!

Public Mobile

This. This is good. I am already impressed with PM and I haven't even officially become a customer yet!

Charanth182

Thanks for the update!

Cyber
Mayor / Maire

Telus has to pay their own bills before paying the supplier of your SIM cards 😛

Need Help? Let's chat.