cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Oracle

Re: Are you outgrowing your plan? An offer from our friends at TELUS.

@Jb456  agreed, happy I got the kodoo 11GB $40 for the wife and daughter

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the  in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

❤️ PM. Good offer but sorry, this is not going to happen.

No Way.jpg

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious : in forum-speak, to avoid any mis-interpretation, it's common to add "/s" to the end. 🙂

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 

To avoid any confusion perhaps you can indicate where i missed an "s" (ess)?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

As Brian Mills said in Movie Taken, Your Arrogance offends me, for that the rate just went up 10%

I find Telus's Offer a Slap in the Face and Not Serious, and also I find that this Poach offer thing to move over more repugnant.

They need to offer MORE PM related stuff and that's that

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Why is Telus toying with the Consumer with this?

They should be offering MORE Stuff that is PM related instead of this nonsense as I feel Telus wants to end PM and force people to spend too much and go broke.

The Prepaid Model has more advantages and also at least no shock value

Better thing, OFFER PM in Postpaid as well if that would help 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@makkahn28 

That would defeat pm's purpose. We already share a back end system with koodo to save on costs. Offering postpaid would require an entirely different payment/billing system.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Jeesh!  This is not very nice of Telus.. taking away Public Mobile customers.

For me, I love Public Mobile warts and all.  I love the PM community, the camaraderie among the regular posters, the almost instantaneous help and advice given to any question asked in the forums, the knowledge shared generously, a place for retired people like me to hang out and even get appreciated... that is priceless.  Plus I don't need a new phone. 

So here's my answer to Telus offer...

GreenEggs

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

How did Public Mobile not see the backlast that was going to happen about this annoucement?  The typical Public Mobile customer probably isn't going to use 10 or 16GB and isn't going to pay $75 per 30 days (or a month).  Sorry, but this offer benefits Telus than it does more the customer - unless the customer is  shareholder.  What's really happening here is an upsell.  Including more in a plan is much better for the carrier than it is to offer a lower price.  Customers want the lower price. I know customers also want more data but aren't going to pay more than a certain price.  Adding more value/gigabtyes doesn't cost Telus all that much, meanwhile allow them to collect more.

How about Public Mobile offer better plans instead of trying to get people to switch?

I would not be suprised if this entire annoucement thread quietly disappears. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

And you know what....this announcement is not on the French forum...doesn’t exist! 😉 

No need to argue on anything there!

Need Help? Let's chat.