cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Activate any $30+/mo plan online and get $10 off for 6 months

Hi @Hswan, under the Offer Details it says...

"On 30-day plans, $10 credits applied to account in months 1-6 and can be used in months 2-7. Customers who activate on 90-day plans will have $10 credits applied every 30 days. Credit is non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash. First credit will be applied by January 31 2019. If a customer falls into suspend or inactive state during the promotion, they will no longer be eligible for the promotion."

Hope this helps,

Pizzaeh

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Hswan wrote:

Hi!  I just purchased a SIM card and started an account today with a $30/month plan, however I was charged $30plus taxes, and I don’t see on the online account summary the $10 discount being applied.  Is there something else I need to do?  

Thank you.

@Hswan

Your first 10$ credit will be given to you before your first renewal...the balance of the discounts the same way....you dont instantly see them

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought my Sim Card at a Walmart and they did sell it to me without issue as I preferred to activate online to get promotions. He did mention no refund if it didn't work. Which Walmart did you go to? I visited the one at Gerrard Square in Toronto(Pape/Gerrard). 

Tags (2)

Hi

I am planning to take advantage of this offer and ordered a SIM card online, but it may take a week to arrive and the deal expires tomorrow. How do I sign up while waiting for my card, or since I have stated I want this can it be applied once I get my card. It would be odd if I have to wait a week when ordering within the timeframe.

Thank  you

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey, your best bet is to get a sim for $10 from TheMobileShop or WOW Mobile today before they close. I also signed up today in store after having issues completing the registration process at home. Hope this helps!

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@MFBODD wrote:

Hi

I am planning to take advantage of this offer and ordered a SIM card online, but it may take a week to arrive and the deal expires tomorrow. How do I sign up while waiting for my card, or since I have stated I want this can it be applied once I get my card. It would be odd if I have to wait a week when ordering within the timeframe.

Thank  you

Hi @MFBODD, this offer applies when the line is activated online during the offer period.  The SIM card # (located on the SIM card) is required to activate the line. 

Oracle

@MFBODD If you can't pick up a SIM today but can come to western MIssissauga tomorrow send me a private message. I have a spare SIM.

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.

You can buy a sim card at London drugs or walmart .

I bought mine at london drugs .

That's very kind and that should work. I just need to confirm with family what times I can make it. I'll PM

Thank you for this

just went through the online process and transfered my number from telus and picked the $35 1GB +500MB plan

i don't see any notice of the $10 deduction in my account as a credit or reward or ??

i am setup on autopay for jan 30 2019

when will the system apply the $10 credit which would apply to month #2 which i will pay for on jan-30

thanks!